Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any of you have all of these?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
We could print them and put them around cities and campuses
blackpill+101+personality+vs+looks

I don't think the average normie would even be able to successfully interpret that graph tbh

I don't think the average normie would even be able to successfully interpret that graph tbh
That's why I want more of them.
We should spread the blackpills that they are more likely to swallow
full

Normies won't admit to themselves that their judgment of someone else's personality is influenced by subconscious biases.

Based idea. We should start blackpilling the masses

Normies won't admit to themselves that their judgment of someone else's personality is influenced by subconscious biases.

That's why I want more of them.
We should spread the blackpills that they are more likely to swallow
full
We dont even need to. If you look closely, the normies today are becoming incredibly blackpilled by themselves and spreading it online and within their friend circles, without even knowing about the blackpill. I have witnessed this phenonmenon among many friends. I never talk about the blackpill directly but i have a huge laugh internally when i hear about peoples views on the world, men and women. They may not know or agree with everything on the blackpill but its greatly interesting know that they agree or know about certain blackpill beliefs without ever hearing about the blackpill itself.

I think the reason for this is degeneracy, ever growing corruption, and general hypocrisy in the society as a whole. You can literally just grab some popcorns, chips, and a drink and enjoy this whole show unfold slowly without it all ever requiring your direct intervention.

Humans for the most part are curious, and this curiousity is bound to lead them to the harsh truths about reality sooner or later, regardless of their gender and background. Thats why i keep saying that the pull of the blackpill is very powerful. You can fight it, but you can never really defeat it. Humans have an incredible affinity to the blackpill.

normies are too brainwashed, they will never accept the truth