Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you hate birthdays like I do?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
They just remind me that I am growing older hence closer to death. My parents usually want to take me out to the restaurant on those occasions but I turn it down so they get me a nice cool gift. I respect that tbh. It is just that birthdays have the happy aura around them if you are happy, and ultimate depressing aura if you are sad. I spent the night of my sixteenth birthday in the basement posting on /b/ on my phone and crying.

I'm indifferent. My parents buy me something wich is nice. This year no one said happy birthday besides family

Mogs me. Now that I'm free I don't hate birthday. But when I was in boarding school I hated it so much cause I know that's the day when I get bullied hard

i celebrate birthdays alone tbh

I spent my 16th birthday crying too. Spent my 18, 19, 20, 21, wageslaving

yup i hate being reminded of another wasted year of nothing in my pathetic life getting better

nobody remembers them, so yeah even my mom doesn't remember

I'm not a fan of them tbh.

I wouldn't say that i hate birthdays, can't really say that i like them much either.

Yes Its an incel trait

Yeah pretty much ever since my 18th its been a reminder of missed opportunities and bad life choices. But dude, you're still very young at 16, plenty of time to turn things around

Yes. It reminds you of your social situation (friendshipless?), relationship situation (no girl to wish you happy b day) and your mortality (older).

Yes bro, even though I want to die getting older scares me.

I haven't gotten anything for my birthdays, at least I'm glad it's not on a school day

Not even my family celebrate my birthday.

My parents usually want to take me out to the restaurant on those occasions but I turn it down so they get me a nice cool gift.
that's cool i no longer get any gifts from my mother so yeah my birthdays are just another day which you have suffer through
yup i hate being reminded of another wasted year of nothing in my pathetic life getting better