Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any of you guys watch Avaneesh?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Poojeetas be seething, He's so funny lol. I love how he just makes Indian girls brains just shortcut. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is still around:feelskek:?

Nah whos this retard blud

he looks cringe asf tbh

Currywhores are not even worth talking to tbh.

Based. Currywhores don't like it when they get a taste of their own medicine.

5C5A8BB8 80AE 4394 A950 B43024D1FDC2

he's gigabased. puts curry whores in their place

I thought TikTok would've permabanned him by now.
Some curries got so triggered because he called them losers for not dating white women they started to search for his dorm room and banged on his door on livestream. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Some curries got so triggered because he called them losers for not dating white women they started to search for his dorm room and banged on his door on livestream. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL this idiot. :feelskek:

This nigga is going to go ER in a few years. I guarantee it.
I hope he does. We Indians need our own Saint. Whites have ER, Rice have Saint Cho, Sand have Saint Hamudi. We need Saint Aveneesh asap.

didn't know about him before but now i like this guy already, based

Post more of the goat or put his tiktok account

Poojeetas be seething, He's so funny lol. I love how he just makes Indian girls brains just shortcut. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

He's not wrong. Why does society normalize white fetishization from women but not from men

White women are just more attractive to certain people and that's okay

Why would I watch some pajeet chad ?

He's not wrong. Why does society normalize white fetishization from women but not from men

White women are just more attractive to certain people and that's okay
Bro I haven’t seen u post since 2021

They're all insulting his looks.

Bro I haven’t seen u post since 2021
I may be incel but I'm not NEET. Between schoolwork and my growing alcohol problem I'm usually in the library or bar crying my eyes out. In other words I don't really have time to use this site like I used to :(

I may be incel but I'm not NEET. Between schoolwork and my growing alcohol problem I'm usually in the library or bar crying my eyes out. In other words I don't really have time to use this site like I used to :(
yeah im too young for bar but i understand the college grind. its ridiculous how much we have to do

mf i have no friends. its so hard to make them nowadays got any advice
dude no I suck at making friends too. I used to be very good at it in high school and then I suddenly had a terrible falling out with one of my friends

Ever since then it's been a mental barrier to make true friends I can hang out with every day (cuz trust issues from my fallout). I usually ask a few acquaintances to go out to the bar with me but they usually decline

The only friends I go with are my roommates who I've known since elementary school (just be first theory) and even then I need to betabuxx them by buying the drinks for them lmao

I asked a girl I've been into for a while to go out to the bar with me today and she said no despite me offering multiple time slots and offering to pay for her like a simp jfl

Last edited: