Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any of you guys played Bioshock games?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm specifically talking about 1 and 2 not the catastrophe that was Infinite.

The first Bioshock game was a masterpiece an absolutely brilliant game very atmospheric and incredibly interesting. it was really first of its kind, prior to it a game like that was never done it was a new take on video games. it's too bad there are not more games like it, games nowadays are dumbed down souless products gone are the days of Bioshock and gameplay storytelling, now you have crappy sjw hogwash like Until Dawn.

Well enough about my little rant this thread's about Bioshock not the state of the gaming industry, anyways Bioshock was my the game of my childhood so it definitely holds a special place in my heart, the second game was good as well but its story aspect was a bit weak. so what do you guys thing? any thoughts on Bioshock games?

Agree. Bioshock is absolute gamekino

Love em. I actually like 2 more than 1, since J love playing as a big daddy. The drill was fuckin cool. And I hated infinite also tbh, story was confusing as fuck, gameplay was frustrating to me, and the way they tied it to the earlier games made them feel less cool too

Never
played any of them

Never played any of them, didn't have third generation consoles.

I have only played Infinite. That game was amazing, but I beat it in 15 hours and there’s little replayability

Agree. Bioshock is absolute gamekino

True.

Love em. I actually like 2 more than 1, since J love playing as a big daddy. The drill was fuckin cool. And I hated infinite also tbh, story was confusing as fuck, gameplay was frustrating to me, and the way they tied it to the earlier games made them feel less cool too

I like second one a lot too but the first one still has that special feeling imo, there was quite a bit of cut content from Bioshock 2 which is unfortunate.

If you've seen Bioshock 2 demo you might get an idea.

Never played any of them, didn't have third generation consoles.

Me neither i played it on pc.

I have only played Infinite. That game was amazing, but I beat it in 15 hours and there’s little replayability

Play the first two they're really good.

While Infinite was a decent game it really wasn't a Bioshock game, the finished product was nothing like what they promised.

While Infinite was a decent game it really wasn't a Bioshock game, the finished product was nothing like what they promised.
Guess going into it blind helped me enjoy it better

Most people have.

2>1>>>>>>>infinite

I played the first one but couldn't get into the second one or Infinite

I really like the first one and infinite

Maybe I should give, 2 another chance

2 was my fav
was always good to my little girls as a good Big Daddy should be
would use the trip wires and spend 20 minutes setting a room up with traps to kill the big sisters real fast

It's in my backlog of games.

I played the first game ages ago but didn't like it because it gave me motion sickness. Although I played it on console at the time, so maybe that's why, as I know that some graphical options tend to bother me.

I played the first game ages ago but didn't like it because it gave me motion sickness. Although I played it on console at the time, so maybe that's why, as I know that some graphical options tend to bother me.

I can't play first person shooters with a controller it gives me motion sickness, so it might be that.

Hv finished all 3 but not the dlc
I liked how Rapture felt