Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any of you guys play with legos?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm turning 16 soon (actually a little over a month, I'm not sure if that's soon) and I still do. I'm gonna get some of the cheaper no name brands that are compatible with lego because they're cheaper, legos are quite pricey.
I know there's like adult lego stuff and I've had some that say they're for 16+ but I feel like it's still just littler kids who get them even though the market it as being a grown up thing. Most older kids and ones my age are too busy hanging out with friends and doing drugs and fucking to play with toys.
I don't really care I still want small plastic building blocks for my birthday.

I stopped cause I had a mental breakdown when I was building this piece.

S l600

I think I misplaced a piece and then I couldn't finish it due to the misplaced piece. It was stressing me out but then my stepfather accidentally broke it and I just broke down crying. Never played with LEGOs since :feelskek:

View attachment 493866

I think I misplaced a piece and then I couldn't finish it due to the misplaced piece. It was stressing me out but then my stepfather accidentally broke it and I just broke down crying. Never played with LEGOs since :feelskek:
Brutal? :feelshaha:

I am too angry, I'd lose all of the pieces.

View attachment 493866

The thing that drove me wild about these types of lego sets is sometimes pieces would be missing right out of the box

I still enjoy building things, it has nothing to do with age

I did when I was your age. It is based.

i be building shit in roblox studio tbh so i can't judge

Yes back in the late 90s early 00s sure.