Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you guys looking for friends?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
This is weird but I often find myself not having anybody to talk to. Would be cool to have somebody to have decent conversations with once in a while, whether or be about inceldom or gaming or whatever else.

If there is any Anprims or Ted Kaczynski followers out there I’d especially appreciate you hitting me up. I could ramble about that shit or living off the land long term for a long long time

It's hard to find like-minded people, Uncle Ted certainly doesn't get the recognition he deserves tbh.

The pathetic desperate loser social isolation has turned you into.

people i text with and have meaningful conversations with? no one. i haven't even received a message for months.

Yes bro.
I have decided this week I will leave the basement on weekends to find friends. I am going to visit a ghetto park and hope somebody will let me play basketball with them.

I tried making new friends again [irl], it didn't really work out and I'm not interested in online buddies and idle chat now either. I just want a foid fuck buddy or girlfriend but there is more chance of me being abducted by aliens! :feelsautistic:

I can't sustain friends even if I had any.

i have friends its hard to connect i can't relate anymore people always ignore me i can't even see the screen seasonal people

I've never been able to make friends over the internet. I'm too paranoid to get to know anyone in here tbh, anyone can be some sort of fed inkwell hunter

im incapable of connecting with humans, still waiting to be abducted by aliens tbh, they would understand me much better

I’m indifferent. Friends are for my own good but I hate forcing myself in social situations

It’s odd, a small part of me wants friends but I’m too blackpilled to has anything beyond surface level discussions with people

It's hard to find like-minded people, Uncle Ted certainly doesn't get the recognition he deserves tbh.
Very strange to hear somebody say uncle ted on this forum. I have an Instagram account you may like, it’s boogaloogaloo_where_are_you

I have a hard time sustaining friends or getting close to people but idk I get lonely and have a lot to talk about but nobody to talk to

I will be looking for new friends if I move to a new city.

I have a handful of normie friends now but it’s like pulling teeth to get them to do anything outside our usual stuff.

This is weird but I often find myself not having anybody to talk to. Would be cool to have somebody to have decent conversations with once in a while, whether or be about inceldom or gaming or whatever else.

If there is any Anprims or Ted Kaczynski followers out there I’d especially appreciate you hitting me up. I could ramble about that shit or living off the land long term for a long long time
I wonder if Dr Kaczynski has engaged in coitus via conjugal visits since his incarceration.
I have a hard time sustaining friends or getting close to people but idk I get lonely and have a lot to talk about but nobody to talk to
I'll be your friend.

I've never been able to make friends over the internet. I'm too paranoid to get to know anyone in here tbh, anyone can be some sort of fed inkwell hunter

Being friends doesn't mean you have to reveal significant personal details

I actually did make a number of friends there, most since school

Not really. Hate talking to normies.

I haven't had a friend in like 8 years and honestly I'm just used to it. I've always been a loner and antisocial, at least since puberty.

I would probably run out of things to talk about with a friend after a week and then it would get awkward and that'd be it.

I guess there's more pressure in friendships than just posting on forums about suggested topics. Idk.

That's cool that you're a Ted Kaczynski fan, I listened to his manifesto on youtube a while ago and it was pretty good, although sadly not a practical lifestyle irl as you'd get conquered by someone who didn't abandon technology. Him discussing the power process was also very fascinating.

The tv show called manhunt I think was about him and there's an episode where he details his life of being an incel, it hit really close to home.

I don't relate to anyone anymore I barely even feel alive at this point. It's over.

You would have 5,000PMs by now if you were a foid

You would have 5,000PMs by now if you were a foid
CD53C70A 1489 4938 A94A 49F0081E0902

Sure. Anybody from Germany here?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back