Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any of you guys, ever win in something?

V

Vandal

Greycel
i dont remember be a winner in anything in my entire life. even in videogame, suck on cs or hearthstone.

Not really, i’m also not good at anything.

I won my ugly

i only win when i fight bots :fuk:

I won a fistfight

Joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm fairly talented actually. Mostly intellectually in terms of science and math, but I like to think that I'm also fairly athletic.

Problem is that none of this buys you anything if you're short and balding with a recessed chin.

拿過第一吧 還是垃圾就是了

Dragon Quest VII.

i won at getting incompetent irresponsible parents who set me up to run the gauntlet ad be terrorized, abused, swindled, deprived, looked down on, disrespected, bullied, shunned, behind at life and virginised :cryfeels: i practically ate a grenade

I'm semi decent in video games but that's it, haven't tried a competitive scene in a long time

I won at being born, lost everything else.

I took 1st place in some random english competition in elementary school. Also had 100% on elementary school final exam in english, and got 500PLN mediamarkt coupon for that