Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you guys ever visit bodybuildingform

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
A lot of those guys are gymcels but don’t even know it. Always complain about being alone and never having sex and thinking lifting will make them more attractive to women and whatever else. Somebody should go there and drop blackpills and recruit

I don't visit that cucked place but yes I know it

513C9A54 9175 492C 92C5 67406107A2FA

I lurked that place before coming on here and braincels

Yes you're right, most of them are probably gymcels.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to help them. Dropping blackpills won't convince them. They will only be convinced by experiencing more rejections. Some of them won't even be convinced by that.

Hey guys, I'm gonna move metal up and down hoping somebody will love me. Let's discuss the best way to move metal and eat bland food!

Yes and a lot of them are already blackpilled.

I used to. It laid the foundation for PSLi and redpilled ways of thinking. Before foids and hypergamy/lookstheory, it was "sloots gonna sloot" and aesthetics. Despite the bluepills and chadlites, I liked the spirit of that forum better than PSLi, there were threads and jokes that would leave me in laughing fits. Also, alot of the internet memes that are popular today originated on that site.

i only went there once to find elliots posts

I use to post on there before I found the foreveralone subreddit. I left years ago when they condemned me for being a virgin and telling me looks dont matter and all the other typical normfag shit. Whenever you talk about being ugly on there they'll instantly dismiss you, but then they'd go right back to making facial aesthetic worshipping threads.

They don't need blackpills. They just need more grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, creatine, and some GH.

Sorry that was my 1998 self talking out loud. it happens sometimes.

I had seen in a video by BasedShaman that Elliot Rodger had made some posts to the site at that time. The users there were really mean to him :lul::lul:

Found Lookism and then all other similar forums from there.The community is mostly incels and redpilled normies larping as slayers.

how did he ever think 4 inches was the average thats like able to cover it all with your hand.

They cope so hard.

never visited it once in my life but i know ER did and it did not go well

yes, they had a few female mods and posters that were worshipped into oblivion

I used to go to BB.com Misc section quite frequently.

The place is brutal. Lots of dudes are legit assholes.

I used to. It laid the foundation for PSLi and redpilled ways of thinking. Before foids and hypergamy/lookstheory, it was "sloots gonna sloot" and aesthetics.
All what we have now went from golden age misc and Zyzz ascension if you think about it.

Some bodybuilding blackpills:

- Although it is true that a V taper is attractive to foids, you can't get one by growing your lats. At best, lats enhance a V taper when one is already present. The only way to get a true V taper is to have wide clavicles relative to your pelvis and not be super fat. You might squeeze another inch or two into your shoulders with years of consistent medial deltoid work, but you ultimately can't beat your genetics.

- An easy way to tell if you're a hard gainer is to divide your wrist circumference by your height. If it's much less than 0.11, and especially if it's less than 0.10, you have a thin bone structure, and building muscle is going to be hard for you. The only advantage you have over others is you can look muscular without a lot of muscle, but you have to be lean for this to work, since you can also look fat without a lot of fat, and fat covers muscle. Alternatively, you can wrap your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and see if they overlap. If they do, you're a thin-boned hard gainer.

- Some people don't respond to training at all. If you're one of these people, you can eat 5000 calories a day for months and bench press the bar until you puke, but all you'll do is get fat and never move much past the bar. Alternatively, some people can juggle pink dumbbells while jumping on a pogo stick, and they'll get ripped and massive in less than a year off a diet of poison ivy and bark. They're what we in the incelosphere call "Chads". Some of them are "juiceheads". There's a fair bit of overlap between these two groups.

- The person you were as a child largely influences the person you can potentially become today and thereafter. If you were a fat kid, you were cursed with adipocyte hyperplasia, and getting lean is going to be a nightmare as you suffer through 1200 calorie crash diets for the same fat loss results as Chad eating at your maintenance, and quadruple the muscle loss. If you were a skinny boy, you'll have a very hard time putting on mass, especially if you're tall and/or thin-boned. If you were both skinny and fat... good grief.

- Gynecomastia is permanent and can only be removed surgically. Even after surgery, your chest will never be completely normal.

- If you're lean and somewhat muscular but thin-boned, any shirt that isn't tight like a catsuit will make you look like you're 90 pounds soaking wet on Jupiter. You may have to shop in the kids' section for clothes.

Some bodybuilding blackpills:

- Although it is true that a V taper is attractive to foids, you can't get one by growing your lats. At best, lats enhance a V taper when one is already present. The only way to get a true V taper is to have wide clavicles relative to your pelvis and not be super fat. You might squeeze another inch or two into your shoulders with years of consistent medial deltoid work, but you ultimately can't beat your genetics.

- An easy way to tell if you're a hard gainer is to divide your wrist circumference by your height. If it's much less than 0.11, and especially if it's less than 0.10, you have a thin bone structure, and building muscle is going to be hard for you. The only advantage you have over others is you can look muscular without a lot of muscle, but you have to be lean for this to work, since you can also look fat without a lot of fat, and fat covers muscle. Alternatively, you can wrap your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and see if they overlap. If they do, you're a thin-boned hard gainer.

- Some people don't respond to training at all. If you're one of these people, you can eat 5000 calories a day for months and bench press the bar until you puke, but all you'll do is get fat and never move much past the bar. Alternatively, some people can juggle pink dumbbells while jumping on a pogo stick, and they'll get ripped and massive in less than a year off a diet of poison ivy and bark. They're what we in the incelosphere call "Chads". Some of them are "juiceheads". There's a fair bit of overlap between these two groups.

- The person you were as a child largely influences the person you can potentially become today and thereafter. If you were a fat kid, you were cursed with adipocyte hyperplasia, and getting lean is going to be a nightmare as you suffer through 1200 calorie crash diets for the same fat loss results as Chad eating at your maintenance, and quadruple the muscle loss. If you were a skinny boy, you'll have a very hard time putting on mass, especially if you're tall and/or thin-boned. If you were both skinny and fat... good grief.

- Gynecomastia is permanent and can only be removed surgically. Even after surgery, your chest will never be completely normal.

- If you're lean and somewhat muscular but thin-boned, any shirt that isn't tight like a catsuit will make you look like you're 90 pounds soaking wet on Jupiter. You may have to shop in the kids' section for clothes.

Some prime irrelevant bullshit. Makes me lol.

We all know it's 100% about the face.

Misc is gay. 50% Chad / Chadlites, 40% gymcels, 10% foids.

Some prime irrelevant bullshit. Makes me lol.

We all know it's 100% about the face.
It's at least 70% without a doubt, and the gym-maxed incel is still an incel in the end, but 100%, eeeeh

Think of it this way: if you had to pick between a female with a 6/10 body and a 3/10 face, and one with a 3/10 body and a 6/10 face, who would you pick?

If you had to think about that for even a second, it's not 100% face.

It's at least 70% without a doubt, and the gym-maxed incel is still an incel in the end, but 100%, eeeeh

Think of it this way: if you had to pick between a female with a 6/10 body and a 3/10 face, and one with a 3/10 body and a 6/10 face, who would you pick?

If you had to think about that for even a second, it's not 100% face.

I chose the lattER, and it took me all of 2 seconds.

Edit: Actually maybe the former. Fuck, you're right, I don't know, honestly. Lol

I chose the lattER, and it took me all of 2 seconds.
2 seconds is a lot of time. These decisions are often made in milliseconds.

Just the sheer fact that @knajjd can be incel with his Chadlite pretty boy face is undeniable proof that it's not 100% face.

Is that dividing your wrist size by your height in feet or height in inches
The same unit of measure you used for your wrist. So either centimeters or inches.

0.09 ratio, guess im fugged lol
Mine's 0.094 and I get comments from normies about how hard and muscular I am. It's not over for you. It's just going to take working smarter, harder, and longer than most.

I used to post on the misc and social anxiety support in 2012. Then I wagecelled and got fired in 2014 and lurked psl forums.

Then ended up here

Yes. A long, long time ago... Back when I still had hopes and dreams...

I visited the site a few times a long time ago

I used to lurk their foreveralone incels thread.
Very sad.

Heard about it from ER but never visited it.

How to know if you have a good V taper

How to know if you have a good V taper
A shoulder-to-waist ratio of 1.6 or more and a hip-to-waist ratio of around 0.9. These two figures should ensure you have a small enough waist and hips relative to your shoulders to have a good v-taper.

Nah, I'm not gay. I'm not interested in muscular male bodies.

A shoulder-to-waist ratio of 1.6 or more and a hip-to-waist ratio of around 0.9. These two figures should ensure you have a small enough waist and hips relative to your shoulders to have a good v-taper.
Good thing i mesured my bideltoid and waist breadths not so long time ago. Turned out at 1.72. Hip-to-wast is 0.88. Is that good enough with 6.7 inch wrists?

Good thing i mesured my bideltoid and waist breadths not so long time ago. Turned out at 1.72. Hip-to-wast is 0.88. Is that good enough with 6.7 inch wrists?
That's very good. You have an ideal v-taper.

7 / 69 = 0.10144927536

I lurked there way back in the day, am talking pre-zyzz and chestbrah. There was a lot of wisdom there, and yes a lot of blackpills. I think now all the blackpills have gone and it's largely cucked.
Also recently I have started noticing in my gym (a very expensive one) that vast majority of jacked guys are sub 5 face and often framecels or even manlets. Similarly most girls with exceptional bodies are ugly