Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any of you get alot of cavities while chad doesnt even brush teeth often and gets none?

• Thread starter dedicatedBlackpille
  • Start date
D

dedicatedBlackpille

Banned
-
Theres a reason for it and its probably not genetics. Its because we ate like shit and didn't get enough sunlight so out teeth weren't mineralized well. If you got yellow teeth you probably suffer from this too late now tho so just rope

Its because cavities dont really come from dental hygiene.

They come from lack of minerals, which is caused by poor diet and of course, genetics.

Not brushing your teeth can make things worse but it's certainly not the end all be all.

No and I'm not consistent with brushing my teeth

@Saysitsover

@Saysitsover

They come from lack of minerals, which is caused by poor diet and of course, genetics.

Not brushing your teeth can make things worse but it's certainly not the end all be all.
Yea but just think about how much better it wouldve been

No and I'm not consistent with brushing my teeth

i have heard somewhere that there is a certain bacteria that causes cavities that you are NOT born with
you can only get it from someone elses mouth bacteria and then they stay in your mouth forever

having cavities is the ultimate fakecel trait :feelshmm:

i have heard somewhere that there is a certain bacteria that causes cavities that you are NOT born with
you can only get it from someone elses mouth bacteria and then they stay in your mouth forever

You can just yk get them from drinking from the same glass as your mom just saying or any other person

My 3 teeths are already gonne from face of earth already , caries eath them :ahegao: :mask::feelsgah:
But i dont care , as incel nothing really matters anyway

Theres a reason for it and its probably not genetics. Its because we ate like shit and didn't get enough sunlight so out teeth weren't mineralized well. If you got yellow teeth you probably suffer from this too late now tho so just rope
Had gone literal years without it and I never got a single cavity

Exactly nigga. Ive never once gotten a cavity in my life

None on the biting surface, but as I've got older my gums have recessed and I've had composite put on the notches on the gumline.

That is why I started doing teeth rotting movement because dumb ass on here don’t understand it and still teeth’s brush like retard. It’s not that fucking hard to understand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back