Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you find black women attractive?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Cos I don’t smh they look like chimpanzees

sheboons don't make my PP hard.

Either racist or shitty troll but I will bite. Yes I find black women moderately attractive. Try to come up with something more original than black = ape next time.

They have the lowest smv out of all the races.

Not really but im game for just about anything at this point if shes a virgin and makes me feel not pathetic

all foids are worth the same imo

Either racist or shitty troll but I will bite. Yes I find black women moderately attractive. Try to come up with something more original than black = ape next time.
Quite bold, coming from someone nicknamed ”Subhuman Currycel”.

Cos I don’t smh they look like chimpanzees

Many are but the average attractiveness is lower than in pale races. I would have had sex with one for the novelty 3 years ago which was just before I declared volceldom for all future.

Much much more than W*ite women.

i feel bad for black women. Despite all foids being hypergamous sluts...black women have it worst, even if they are decent. I seriously don't find them attractive despite i am being ugly as fck. In my opinion all whitecels should impregnate a black women and dilute there race. While black can have one kids & with inter marriages with white can dilute whole American black population avoiding black white riots once and for all.

No.

i feel bad for black women. Despite all foids being hypergamous sluts...black women have it worst, even if they are decent. I seriously don't find them attractive despite i am being ugly as fck. In my opinion all whitecels should impregnate a black women and dilute there race. While black can have one kids & with inter marriages with white can dilute whole American black population avoiding black white riots once and for all.
:soy:

Black females can still easily get sex from plenty of men, especially black men, and would reject incels. There is no reason to feel bad for them.

I find all races attractive

No.

:soy:

Black females can still easily get sex from plenty of men, especially black men, and would reject incels. There is no reason to feel bad for them.
But they are discriminated due to lower SMV.... actually all dark skinned women are. Best way for US in long run to maintain social cohesion is to make sure 1 child policy for black and diluting there race to pure white in few generations. This will keep racial tension along with alt right in check.

I have never seen one in real life kek

Most black women, especially American Blacks are either non-attractive or repulsive to me. Black women generally aren’t as feminine looking as women of other races. Although there are a select few of pure-blooded blacks (esp. the ones from the Caribbean or Brazil or native Africans) that have an attractive face.

I prefer mulattas and sand women, tbh.

Last edited:
I find all races attractive tbh

There's black and there's black.

Yeah, volcel if u wouldnt

If pure to mostly pure African ancestry Nope. Not at all, they disgust me to be honest.
Mixed race foids are ok though, if roughly about 25% black (ie “quadroon”) or less

They are multiple times less attractive to me compared to whites. I never chose to feel this way.

White females do look like chimps too. Females look more like chimps than males, they just hide it with make up and shaving. Regardless, no I do not like black females. The black American females disgust me, bad culture. Black Africans do not have a bad culture but not my taste. Some north Africans are actually pretty, but often they are mixed with Arabian and white. Overall no, I do not like them that much.

No, fuck niggresses

Good looks are universal. There are extremely good looking people in all races.

What you should be asking is if we prefer Black women.

The ones that look like this or lighter yes i do.

3eb4b3a915859556605e4578bf105323.jpg

I don't think i would be attracted to a 100% African girl, but then again never seen one irl so maybe i would like one who knows.

If she is fit. Saw a few at my college campus. Fit, nice ass and tall. Only downside is facial bone and skin color. Otherwise their bodies absolutely mogged every other regular foid on campus.

Last edited:
The ones that look like this or lighter yes i do.

3eb4b3a915859556605e4578bf105323.jpg

I don't think i would be attracted to a 100% African girl, but then again never seen one irl so maybe i would like one who knows.
You seem to be attracted to 70% makeup products :feelshaha:

Yeah of course there are some black women which look really great (Especially Thamil ones). But the great majority aren't appealing to me.

Only the mixed ones

Not very, very black women, no. Some halfcast ones are ok looking though.

Volcel if you wouldn't.
15622042_1924259291138820_3370511848726697914_n.jpg