Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you ever thought about torturing your parents for imposing this life on you while also not allowing you to die?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Torture doesn't just have to be physical. It can be mental, psychological, verbal, etc. Have you ever thought about beating up parents? I've thought about it and even done. I've beaten up my dad and also psychologically tortured him to the point of him developing heart disease.

Nah bro, my parents were always good to me despite giving me bad genetics. I can't hate them for this reason.

Nah bro, my parents were always good to me despite giving me bad genetics. I can't hate them for this reason.
Cuck. What's the point of acting good after condemning you? Its like saying, a violent psychopath has been very kind to me even though he previously chopped off and servered all of my limbs.

I think I turned out to be an ugly subhuman with inferior genes since my parents had me at a very late age, both were in their 40s.

That being said, I don't condemn my parents for two reasons:

-they did not do this to me with malicious intent. they tried to have children several times before me, but my mom had miscarriages
-they are good parents and support me.

To me, intent is extremely important.

Yes everyday ive already done it verbally many times

Cuck. What's the point of acting good after condemning you? Its like saying, a violent psychopath has been very kind to me even though he previously chopped off and servered all of my limbs.
I agree my parents shouldn't have reproduced at the old ages they did. My dad was 51 and mom was 40, which is an easy way to produce a turbo autist and other physical health issues. My mother really shouldn't have reproduced at all because I got her severe OCD and Asperger's. However, the difference between this and the psychopath scenario you mentioned is that my parents never had any ill will when creating me and they did what they could to be good to me throughout my life.

My Dad died when I was a teenager. I look like him, yet he used to get girls, so I must be a really ugly autistic version. His genes did their best

Mum is a different story. I'm dependent on her though

I think I turned out to be an ugly subhuman with inferior genes since my parents had me at a very late age, both were in their 40s.
Relatable. My dad was 51 when I was born and my mother was 40
That being said, I don't condemn my parents for two reasons:

-they did not do this to me with malicious intent. they tried to have children several times before me, but my mom had miscarriages
-they are good parents and support me.

To me, intent is extremely important.
Agree. My parents did not have bad intentions either, and were always good to me, so I can't hate them

My Dad died when I was a teenager. I look like him, yet he used to get girls, so I must be a really ugly autistic version. His genes did their best
I also look similar to my dad, and he never had a hard time getting girls when he was young. He was NT and I'm a turbo sperg thanks to my mom's genes. MY dad died just after my 19th birthday, sadly.
Mum is a different story. I'm dependent on her though
Luckily my mother is still alive. I'd be completely screwed if she died

I have alot of verbal fights with them especially with mother. I am very unhinged with my comments too and make them cry.
They fucking ruined my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they did not do this to me with malicious intent
my parents never had any ill will when creating me
So if a drunk driver runs you over and breaks your back leaving you paralyzed you're not going to hold anything against him because of the absence of malice? You're not gonna be angry that the driver was negligent and reckless?

I have alot of verbal fights with them especially with mother. I am very unhinged with my comments too and make them cry.
They fucking ruined my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Break every bone in their body but don't kill them. Paralyze them and make them disabled. Let them know what you're going through.

So if a drunk driver runs you over and breaks your back leaving you paralyzed you're not going to hold anything against him because of the absence of malice? You're not gonna be angry that the driver was negligent and reckless?
I see where you are going with this, and I do feel some anger that my parents decided to have kids at an old age. I'm also a bit pissed off that my mother didn't consider that the child could inherit her bad mental struggles.

I also look similar to my dad, and he never had a hard time getting girls when he was young. He was NT and I'm a turbo sperg thanks to my mom's genes. MY dad died just after my 19th birthday, sadly.

Luckily my mother is still alive. I'd be completely screwed if she died
Similar to mme. It's hard out here.

Same. When my mother dies I might just rope, make it easier on everyone else since I still live with her (at 34) and can't work and can't even go grocery shopping without an autistic shit fit.

Most people who have kids with bad genetics assume their progeny will also be able to do it too, since they did it themselves.

Similar to mme. It's hard out here.
Yeah man, it's fucking brutal.
Same. When my mother dies I might just rope, make it easier on everyone else since I still live with her (at 34) and can't work and can't even go grocery shopping without an autistic shit fit.
I probably would rope if my mother died as well. She is one of the only people who I regularly hang out with, and the loneliness would be more insane than it already is if she died.

Most people who have kids with bad genetics assume their progeny will also be able to do it too, since they did it themselves.
It was easier in their generation. They didn't realize how much more difficult it would be for future generations

Yeah man, it's fucking brutal.

I probably would rope if my mother died as well. She is one of the only people who I regularly hang out with, and the loneliness would be more insane than it already is if she died.

Yep. I'm already hallucinating from loneliness. I have definitely got brain damage from it. No point in living once she goes.

They already torture me by imposing this foul existence on me. No amount of pain will ever make them understand.

Yep. I'm already hallucinating from loneliness. I have definitely got brain damage from it. No point in living once she goes.
Yeah, I can't stop daydreaming about fake scenarios where I have a loving gf and some decent friends. The loneliness is rotting me out, and once she goes, and my uncle and grandfather are also gone, I could off myself without even seriously hurting anyone. I can't do it while my mother is here though.

Torture doesn't just have to be physical. It can be mental, psychological, verbal, etc. Have you ever thought about beating up parents? I've thought about it and even done. I've beaten up my dad and also psychologically tortured him to the point of him developing heart disease.
No.

Parents mean well.

Have you ever thought about beating up parents?
Many times, in fact I have even told my mom that if she keep on raising her hand that I'll hit her back.
My only regret is that I have never actually beaten her, I just grabbed her hand and squeezed it very hard. Oh well.... I can probably correct that in the future.

Many times, in fact I have even told my mom that if she keep on raising her hand that I'll hit her back.
Should've broken all the bones in her hand into pieces.
I just grabbed her hand and squeezed it very hard.
What was her reaction?! :lul: :lul: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

What was her reaction?! :lul: :lul: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
She pretend cried and said that I sprained her hand, which wasn't true. She just wanted to gaslight me, but she wasn't successful in that regard.

She pretend cried and said that I sprained her hand, which wasn't true. She just wanted to gaslight me, but she wasn't successful in that regard.
My dad does the same when I beat him. You should've snapped her wrist in two. Does she still raise her hand on you?

My dad does the same when I beat him. You should've snapped her wrist in two. Does she still raise her hand on you?
Yeah, she still slaps me sometimes because I am financially dependent on her. But it is very rarely nowadays, nothing compared to before standing up to her.

Yeah, she still slaps me sometimes because I am financially dependent on her. But it is very rarely nowadays, nothing compared to before standing up to her.
I feel you. I too am dependent on my dad.

I feel you. I too am dependent on my dad.
I'll do a stupid barista course and then I'll find employment. Easy peasy. I'm probably able to get a job as a programmer but honestly I don't want to right now.

I would never hurt my family.

I’ve been through hell.
And the only people who stayed by me through it all, was my family.

Especially my mom.
She has been my most loyal friend and supporter.

It’s not my parents fault that I ended up in this incel situation.
I can only blame foids, because it has been foids who have decided to reject me.

That’s what it all comes down to.
The decisions of foids.

My only regret is that I have never actually beaten her, I just grabbed her hand and squeezed it very hard. Oh well.... I can probably correct that in the future.

This reminds me of a story that happened when I was 18 years old. I had scratched my cornea and was writhing in agony in my bed in my room, which went on for weeks until it eventually healed enough I could function again. During this, I only wanted to be alone but at least once my (single) mother (my parents have always been separated) barged into my room, bitching at me that I owed her an apology or something and had been bad to her when I initially had scratched it and was taken to the hospital. I just begged her to leave me alone multiple times but she got closer. I didn't hit her and had no intention to of course, but just waved my arm out in front of her as she got nearer to make it clear I wanted her to leave, which she eventually did but not before acting like she was the victim and that I had hit her, of course.

Many years later, I lightly graced her side as I was rushing to my room to get my keys and leave the apartment to get the hell away from her and her bullshit, and she pretended to fall over as if I had intentionally tackled her, so when I returned from my walk to cool off I was greeted by two police officers who she had called when I left and had told that I attacked her. (she answered "no" to every question on a questionnaire they brought out that asked if I had hurt her or was a threat; if she hadn't I'd be taken to the station.)

Women are sociopaths man. And self-defeating and self-destructive at that. Obviously she pushed away my father and made herself the victim in that situation as well. She lied to me that he was "abusive" my entire life. (for his part, he never gave a shit about me or my brother or wanted to be around as a parent for us anyway, as he left the country when we were little, after separating from our mother.)

Last edited:
They flat-out seek conflict and abusive scenarios simply so they have an excuse to paint themselves the victim. Oftentimes this could come with some tangible material result for them which may be the main or exclusive reason they do it. But fascinatingly, it often doesn't at all and could be actively detrimental, but they do it anyway. One could say this is simply out of boredom and I think this would be true, but I also don't think it would be correct to merely chalk it up to "boredom." It would be more accurate to say they only feel alive in these moments, where there is conflict, a problem, or they can paint themselves as a victim, and that they don't otherwise. (but maybe that's the same thing.) Another theory could be that even if being the victim doesn't get them social attention and recognition, (especially as they get older) a book deal, courts favoring them and getting money, etc. they're still coasting off of the habit of being a victim from when they were younger and this course did or at least potentially could have led to material benefit, so simply keep doing it anyway. (just in worse, more neurotic forms if anything, now that it doesn't even help them.)

Of course, I'm not simplistic or reductive about anything. (honestly many people here can be.) I'm against serious situations of domestic abuse where a man unjustly physically hurts or otherwise abuses his girlfriend or wife. (but of course, I am as willing to acknowledge the scenarios where a woman abuses her boyfriend or husband or children, and the extent to which they have an easier time getting away with this.) It's actually precisely for this reason that I take such an issue with distortions, exaggerations, false accusations, double-standards etc. from Feminists, because this trivializes women that really are victims, who they hold up and exploit in response to anyone that would question or criticize them. "How dare you?? So you support abuse to women??"

The point is just that it's so forbidden in society to point out the countless scenarios where women are really not the victims but deliberately manipulated, lied, or provoked the men in their lives into the situations they found themselves in, only to turn around and then claim victimhood for whatever power this could give them due to society bending over backwards for women and giving them the benefit of the doubt, especially in marriage.

In a more general sense, women also deliberately seek out abusive male partners to begin with, but then act surprised when every time he turns out to be the same. Then after several relationships like this, conclude that all men are like this. I wish I was exaggerating but this is literally the mindset of countless women. Like if I'm being forgiving it's one thing for the first or second time, but imagine having 7+ boyfriends all with the same red flags and abusive behavior and actually having zero self-reflection that there's nothing stopping you from just choosing a partner after all that time, and instead collectively writing off all men as like that or at least potentially like that. (to be fair, many women do "learn" but as we know this conveniently coincides with a reduction of their SMV as they age. They just want to have the most "fun" with violent assholes giving them "exciting sex" in their 20's and "coincidentally" seek men with better personalities in their 30's, of course they'll have no trouble finding countless simps to completely provide for them, the same men they rejected when they were in their 20's.)

Last edited:
The point is just that it's so forbidden in society to point out the countless scenarios where women are really not the victims but deliberately manipulated, lied, or provoked the men in their lives into the situations they found themselves in, only to turn around and then claim victimhood for whatever power this could give them due to society bending over backwards for women and giving them the benefit of the doubt, especially in marriage.

This is why it's controversial, politically incorrect, or forbidden to point out the truth and disparity:

Of course, every one knows that marriage is a legal contract; but whom does it bind? Certainly not the woman, nor any woman in America. For she may easily free herself and even divorce and penalize her husband if she is dissatisfied either with him or his earnings; or she may evade all the obligations she is supposed to meet, almost always with absolute impunity.

Whatever she may do or leave undone in the marriage relation, if it but be with sufficient pretense and discretion, in America, at least, the world and the courts absolve her from all blame.
  • If she be discreet, she may entertain lovers galore; she may refuse to perform any of the theoretical duties of the home; she may refuse to bear children or to surrender to her husband, without censure, and often without the knowledge of the world. If she be addicted to drunkenness, people will divine that her husband must have treated her brutally; if she be seen with other men, folks suspect that he neglects her.
  • If her husband seeks satisfaction for his desires elsewhere, she may divorce him and secure alimony; if he deserts her the law will return him to her side, if it can find him. If he fails to bring home the wherewithall to provide for her, she may have him sent to jail. If she discovers that he is getting the affection and the sex life which she has denied him, outside of his home, and if she buys a revolver and murders him in cold blood, the jury will exonerate her.
  • If a wife deserts her husband and her children, the law does not make her a criminal; for wife abandonment, the husband is held criminally liable.

No matter what the offense of the woman, custom and public opinion demand that every "decent" man permit his wife to accuse him on "just grounds" and to secure the divorce and call on the law to force him to pay her alimony for the rest of their natural lives.

No matter what the provocation, legally or sentimentally, no man can be exonerated for killing a woman. No matter how little the provocation, legally or sentimentally, any woman may kill almost any man, and the jury will render a verdict of Not Guilty. She has only to say that he "deceived her."

A husband may become crippled or invalided and there is no law even suggesting that it is the duty of his wife to support him; most communities would lynch a man who neglected a sick or helpless wife, and the law would certainly deal most harshly with him. The law throws no safeguards about the man, to protect him against his wife's failure to live up to her theoretical marital obligations, to protect him when he is ill, or in the enjoyment of separate maintenance, alimony, or against non-support or abandonment.

The laws today protect the owners of property and the economically powerful. The more economic power a group, or a class, or a sex possesses, the more the state throws the mantle of its protective laws about it. Women are owners of a commodity for which men are buyers or barterers, and our modern laws protect woman at the expense of man.

Women As Sex Vendors Or Why Women Are Conservative (Being A View Of The Economic Status Of Woman) By R. B. Tobias And Mary E. Marcy

This is total LARP, isn't it?

No, I don't think it is. It's simplistic to say he's just faking or messing around on a sheer literalist interpretation of the title of the post that he's going out of his way to insist everyone here should try to beat up, attack, torture etc. their parents as much as possible every waking moment of their lives.

I think he's being hyperbolic to make a broader point about the justification of getting revenge on them that has its basis in a sincerely felt sentiment. (that is itself rationalized by what he already said about the parents deserving it for being the source of us being in this circumstance, because they forced us into this world with their genes, and so on.)

For example, I think if a user here were to be inspired by this and adopt this mindset and were to find indirect or gradual ways to sabotage or otherwise harm their parents, he'd unironically approve of it and encourage it.

Back in my teens i've pulled a knife on my mother a couple times and been close to beating her, same on her endless rotation of alcoholic / druggies / deadbeat boyfriends, I used to beat them up instead of my mother as I always had a mental block when it came to that even though she deserved it many times, in older age and living alone things simmered down and we can actually talk normally these days both my parents so what really helped was solitude and independence.

No, I was just fucked
I'm the only one who had developmental complications out of everyone I'm related to
if you'd looked around at my relatives
They live healthy normal lives, and are happy. I was in a way the defective one
Luckily I wasnt disabled or mentally challenged and I'm grateful for that

Were your parents abusive at all? Why would you randomly beat them up? It would make more sense to use them for money.