Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you doing No Nut November?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I don't believe in the benefits of nofap but i've been jerking it quite a lot lately and need to find a way to discipline myself. Are any of you planning to torture yourselves for a month?

I'm doing no fap so yeah.

Yes, I am planning to do No Nut November since I missed it last year. I will also try to do a 15 day water fast since I no longer go to college. I love your avi by the way.

Probably going to do nofap because I am so bored of fapping. I have done it before and found that there really wasn't much benefits to doing so. I found people have overrated the benefits of nofap.

Yes, I am planning to do No Nut November since I missed it last year. I will also try to do a 15 day water fast since I no longer go to college. I love your avi by the way.

Thanks bro.
It's the same situation with me. Last year I was LDARing so hard that I didn't realize it was November 3rd or 4th when I fapped so I didn't bother with the rest of the month.

im 34 days already

Nuts are all I have
I'm going to nut every single day until I die

My longest streak was 3 days, their is no hope for me.

I've reached a point where even fapping doesn't interest me anymore.

No, I'm doing no shave November though