Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you cryptocels into Metaverses? Its a virtual reality world where you can build, trade, buy, and sell things. Its still in its early days

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
78d 8h 9m
Theres a metaverse called Decentraland that I've just started playing and its listed on a lot of cypto exchanges. Its skyrocketed in the exchanges the past week and I'm fomoing in (fear of missing out). I just bought some Decentraland tokens and hoping to cash in on the gains in the end of the year bull-run thats expected. From now until the end of December, BTC is expected to double or triple with a lot of other alt-coins going even more.

Anyways heres what I'm talking about. Its in its early stage so its not as mature yet but when it does, I'm sure the onlyfans whores will take advantage and sell their NFTs on the metaverses.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5-QaCq9mh8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eByOR1HNNOg

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

You will respekt the Ankha Supremacy
★★★
27d 14h 28m
If I can ascend fucking an endless harem of 2D waifus, then I'm all for that Chadverse.

Epileum

Epileum

Certified Freikorps Member
9h 34m
Invest in trollcoin

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★★
28d 3h 40m
WOWZERS I HECKING LOVE BATCOINZ

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
63d 48m
As soon as there is metaverse dating I am in.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
424d 6h 35m
I heard about decentralized around when it came out. I hope it's not cucked and bans users for "harassing" rosties.

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
16d 20h 0m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8