Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any of you brocels have fucked up sleep schedules

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I always go to bed after 4 am, even if I don't drink caffeine, I looked it up and there's this thing called delayed sleep phase syndrome I might have it.
Over.

Just woke up and it’s 4:30pm let’s go

I go to sleep between 7-9am

Same bro. Haven't had to be on a normal schedule since high school and it's making me scared for when I gotta go work when college ends.

Why have a sleep schedule when ur just ldar'ing anyway :feelstastyman:

I have sleep problem due to anxiety

windows update literally tells me my usual schedule is between 3pm and 7am and says they wouldn't restart my pc during that timeframe coz it's my "active" time :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

windows update literally tells me my usual schedule is between 3pm and 7am and says they wouldn't restart my pc during that timeframe coz it's my "active" time :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
JFL

I don’t sleep. I can get maybe 3 to 5 hours of sleep every two days or so if I’m really lucky.