Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any of y'all try meetup.com?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
or is it just filled with old people?

You mean tinder?

What's that? Is it like omegle?

Yeah, I did. Same shit happens as usual. People take one look at me and run.

I always catch a few, but there's always strangers who get away.

I stopped doing it because I hate having having move to another forest after crime reports go up about me

You mean tinder?
never heard of it? don't people on reddit/ or our therapists tell us autists to meet our friends on meetup.com
-surprised ya'll never heard of it!

it's literally only tech events in my area

I stopped doing it because I hate having having move to another forest after crime reports go up about me

View attachment 477844
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I thought I was gonna get a serious answer for a second, but then i realized it’s just more stupid gorilla talk JFL. I actually kek’d
Yes I did OP. Doesn’t work. No meet up for your face.

No, but it sounds pretty gay

Dude I tried it last night to make friends, I got a notification that a girl liked my profile, I clicked the notification and instantly was video calling a Mexican landwhale like 2 seconds after I clicked the notification. It freaked me out and it took me a few seconds to realize it was a live video call and we were both looking at eachother, I audibly caged then henceforth deleted the app to escape since I couldn’t get her off my screen. Never again.

It's literally just a bunch of oldcels and boomers.

View attachment 477844
Kek:feelskek:

I tried. It was a total shitshow. A bunch of friend groups that just gave me the stink eye when I tried to make friends as an outsider.

Y’all need Jesus

I signed up for a meetup for bitcoin enthusiasts around 2013. But it looked too depressing so i bailed because it was nerd cels like me. I should have stuck around them . I bet they're all millionaires now :feelswhat:

No, but it sounds pretty gay
TBH some are gay meetups. It seems the whole meeting online thing is a homosexual concept. (objectively makes sense since homos were stigmatized. instead of risking disapproval, it was easier to meet online). NOT defending/promoting homos but just explaining the whole social scene dysfunction. (tinder is based off of grindr a gay site. incelmatics documentary talks about this kinda stuff
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8JMQUoKto

I signed up for a meetup for bitcoin enthusiasts around 2013. But it looked too depressing so i bailed because it was nerd cels like me. I should have stuck around them . I bet they're all millionaires now :feelswhat:
how old are you?
It's literally just a bunch of oldcels and boomers.
exactly why do therapists think that guys 24-27 want to meet with a bunch of geriatric boomers who talk about what they ate for lunch last week?

Last edited: