Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any nosecels here? How is your life? Please share

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
My life has always been hell. My huge bulbous nose with post acne scars ruins my face. Any other people here with the same facial deformity?

i have a gigawide nigga nose as a white guy. Looks something like this:
Ruins my entire face

Attachments

• sadasdads.JPG
    sadasdads.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 19
i have a gigawide nigga nose as a white guy. Looks something like this:
Ruins my entire face
Honestly his nose fits his face kind of. Like it’s not nearly as bad as mine. Also keep in mind, his nose is just WIDE. My nose is long, and bulbous ( i have this condition called “thick skin”), which is way worse.

Honestly his nose fits his face kind of. Like it’s not nearly as bad as mine. Also keep in mind, his nose is just WIDE. My nose is long, and bulbous ( i have this condition called “thick skin”), which is way worse.
Yeah he mogs me in every way shape and form, its just the nose thats the same.

His nose fits him because he has other chad features, whereas i dont, and its so obviously ugly

It’s insane how a bad nose can ruin one’s face. It’s ridiculous actually

His nose fits him because he has other chad features, whereas i dont, and its so obviously ugly
Yeah he does have some “semi chad” features, his face is kind of wide as well. Probably that’s why his nose is ok looking

My life has always been hell. My huge bulbous nose with post acne scars ruins my face. Any other people here with the same facial deformity?
Yep and i had surgery and now im fucked with cronic pain

My nose is the only thing I like about my face

Yeah he does have some “semi chad” features, his face is kind of wide as well. Probably that’s why his nose is ok looking
yeah hes a lucky guy, even with that nose