Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any norwegiancels?

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
or am i the only one

No Kongeriket Norge for your inceldom, only No way

No Kongeriket Norge for your inceldom, only No way
The country sucks anyway, Full of moggers and loud migrants yelling at eachother and extremely high prices.

I tried to move to Norway a month ago from another nordic country but Skatteetaten rejected to register me into there due to me being a NEET without pre-existing address there. I thought that was possible according to my information. That amount of paperwork toll requires so I could bring my belongings there.

I tried to move to Norway a month ago from another nordic country but Skatteetaten rejected to register me into there due to me being a NEET without pre-existing address there. I thought that was possible according to my information. That amount of paperwork toll requires so I could bring my belongings there.
damn

The norwegian immigration system is fatally flawed and disgusting, They only accept you if your black/Wokism, Asylum seeker from war or other then they just give them NEETbuxx, Many norwegians or non norwegians trying to enter have to suffer because these low IQ africans takes all the jobs and NEETbuxx and deplete our oilfunds, An african with 60IQ prolly got your NEETbuxx by now.

Wanna know something else, My city is filled with them and many dont even work, They just steal NEETbuxx.

I have some Norwegian in me, I believe so: Normans conquered North France, and then England, which is where a lot of my ancestry derives from according to a DNA test & a family last name.

Normans were based, and are massively underrated imo.

I thought you were a nigger?

The norwegian immigration system is fatally flawed and disgusting, They only accept you if your black/Wokism, Asylum seeker from war or other then they just give them NEETbuxx, Many norwegians or non norwegians trying to enter have to suffer because these low IQ africans takes all the jobs and NEETbuxx and deplete our oilfunds, An african with 60IQ prolly got your NEETbuxx by now.
Thought about something similar, saw a lot of ethnics in that city I tried to move to and it wasn't Oslo or Trondheim. Slept in a cheap motel waiting for my appointment in Skatteetaten. Visiting NAV (Skatteetaten told me to go there so I could apply for D-number) was an interesting experience as a foreigner. However I had to head back to Sweden with my old car and bought some Urge to bring in my country, it's delicious.

Thought about something similar, saw a lot of ethnics in that city I tried to move to and it wasn't Oslo or Trondheim. Slept in a cheap motel waiting for my appointment in Skatteetaten. Visiting NAV (Skatteetaten told me to go there so I could apply for D-number) was an interesting experience as a foreigner. However I had to head back to Sweden with my old car and bought some Urge to bring in my country, it's delicious.
Your swedish?, Man if your near oslo we might be able to hangout and play vidya or
just binge drink urge, Would be nice, Its a long time since i hangout with people.

Skatteteaten just deals with taxes, Its nav you want to talk to.

This stupid country is a horrible crime, I just wish it was more just so people didnt have to suffer so much.

I would not fight for this country in a war after all the shit its done to me and ive expirienced.

Last edited:
Your swedish?, Man if your near oslo we might be able to hangout and play vidya or
just binge drink urge, Would be nice, Its a long time since i hangout with people.
I'm from Finland. I got sick of all predictive programming news about war so I wanted to escape somewhere safer and Finland is nowadays shit anyways, almost as expensive as Norway (excluding rent) but salaries are much lower. Norway isn't an eu member which is a good thing too. Oslo is far away where I was.

I'm from Finland. I got sick of all predictive programming news about war so I wanted to escape somewhere safer and Finland is nowadays shit anyways, almost as expensive as Norway (excluding rent) but salaries are much lower. Norway isn't an eu member which is a good thing too. Oslo is far away where I was.
Crikey, They have conscription so you might had to fight the bear for the jews, Dont do it man!
Run away from that shithole as fast as you can to the next shithole that is norgay, You wont be
bothered to fight here.

Skatteteaten just deals with taxes, Its nav you want to talk to.

This stupid country is a horrible crime, I just wish it was more just so people didnt have to suffer so much.

I would not fight for this country in a war after all the shit its done to me and ive expirienced.
nigger quit crying like a baby many cunts would kill to just get to this country

Do you listen to black metal and smoke a ciggy outside in the woods fellow nordic cel?

They have conscription so you might had to fight the bear for the jews, Dont do it man!
how defending Finland from Russia is "fighting for the jews"? There are very low amount of jews in Finland.

how stupid one must be to think that Russia might attack Finland in the near future? They have no troops nearby, we could take territory from Russia at this moment. They could inflict serious damage to our infrastructure with their missiles and drones, though, so that should be kept in mind. We don't have good air-defence and enough air-defence missiles.

NAV = työkkäri?

You wanted to move to Norway to look for a job? but they refused to register you?

NAV = työkkäri?

You wanted to move to Norway to look for a job? but they refused to register you?
NAV = Norjan Kela. Halusin muuttaa Norjaan paremman turvallisuuden, matalan työttömyyden ja korkean elintason perässä kun Suomen kansalainen saa siellä oleskella vapaasti eikä työlupia tarvita. Syrjäytyneenä miehenä yritin muuttaa alkuun työttömänä ja saamieni tietojen mukaan toisen pohjoismaan kansalainen on oikeutettu paikalliseen toimeentulotukeen ja hätämajoitukseen kunhan on kirjoilla. Norjassa vuokravakuudet voivat olla tuhansia euroja pienemmilläkin paikkakunnilla, eli NAVin kautta asuminen olisi teoriassa voinut järjestyä helpommin.

Minulla ei ollut asuntoa siellä valmiiksi ja poste restante ei kelvannut niille uudeksi osoitteeksi, jotta olisin voinut saada väliaikaisen henkilötunnuksen ja mahdollisesti se, että maahanmuuttajana en voinut elättää itseäni itsenäisesti saattoi vaikuttaa asiaan kuitenkin. Oma tapaus oli sen verran harvinaislaatuinen että tästä ei edes löytynyt riittävää tietoa ja kun jo ennen matkaa soitettiin verotoimistoon, joka on väestörekisteröinnin hoitava taho, ei sieltä saanut selvää vastausta että näin ei olisi mahdollista muuttaa virallisesti.