Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any normie who says looks don't matter or personality > looks is just retarded and shouldn't be taken seriously.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Whenever normies talk about the mating behaviors of animals they tend to be calm and rational about how animals only choose the best possible mate to reproduce with instinctually but when someone talks about he mating behaviors pf humans and how we pick and select for different traits they tend to get all defensive and virtue signal. Even in the groups social species like monkeys the dominant alpha male (i.e. the most genetically capable male of the group) gets to reproduce with most of the females in that group and the lower males are either forced out of the tribe or killed in combat with the alpha male, as to ensure that only the most genetically fit male will be able to reproduce the most.

The same goes with humans because for the simple fact that we are animals, and like them we also have preferences that we value more than almost anything in a partner. For hundreds of years foids had little to no rights and they were forced to marry any guy that was financially stable enough to support them so that they could survive. However, in the modern era marrying to survive has become irrelevant as foids can support themselves with no external help from males. So now that they don't have to marry to survive, they are free to choose which ever partner they want based on superficial reasons with no consequences. This explains why declining birth rates and male loneliness is on the rise. It's because all foids care about is looks (and how NT you are).

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they still deny this simple fact and continue to virtue signal bullshit phrases and slogans about how important personality is and other shit like that. I also cannot even comprehend how fellow sub humans don't see past this bullshit and think that the blue pillers are right because they were able to get a landwhale after betabuxxing or outliermaxxing. It's just fucking ridicolous and makes no sense.

Didn't read, water is wet, normies should be beheaded (in postal 2)

Anyone that says that needs to get boiled alive in HCl.

I'm glad to have given that term new life on this site.

This might be payment for you:

Tempsnip

Tempsnip2

TLDR please and thank you. For some of us reading is a struggle.

Свинья свинская свинюшка фарш

Whenever normies talk about the mating behaviors of animals they tend to be calm and rational about how animals only choose the best possible mate to reproduce with instinctually but when someone talks about he mating behaviors pf humans and how we pick and select for different traits they tend to get all defensive and virtue signal. Even in the groups social species like monkeys the dominant alpha male (i.e. the most genetically capable male of the group) gets to reproduce with most of the females in that group and the lower males are either forced out of the tribe or killed in combat with the alpha male, as to ensure that only the most genetically fit male will be able to reproduce the most.

The same goes with humans because for the simple fact that we are animals, and like them we also have preferences that we value more than almost anything in a partner. For hundreds of years foids had little to no rights and they were forced to marry any guy that was financially stable enough to support them so that they could survive. However, in the modern era marrying to survive has become irrelevant as foids can support themselves with no external help from males. So now that they don't have to marry to survive, they are free to choose which ever partner they want based on superficial reasons with no consequences. This explains why declining birth rates and male loneliness is on the rise. It's because all foids care about is looks (and how NT you are).

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they still deny this simple fact and continue to virtue signal bullshit phrases and slogans about how important personality is and other shit like that. I also cannot even comprehend how fellow sub humans don't see past this bullshit and think that the blue pillers are right because they were able to get a landwhale after betabuxxing or outliermaxxing. It's just fucking ridicolous and makes no sense.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/10TBepeR0WA?feature=share

One man's feast is another man's famine.

Didn't read, water is wet, normies should be beheaded (in postal 2)

Why announce that you didn't read something? This is an odd thing to do.

TLDR please and thank you. For some of us reading is a struggle.

If you don’t want to read intEResting threads which go into detail in explaining a pERspective or obsERvation about a particular topic, why are you even on this forum?

Are you hERe for memes and one-linER “watER is wet” tier threads?

Normies dont really believe what they say but are very good at hiding their opinions behind a socially acceptable filter. You need to learn to do the same if you want to survive nowadays.