Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any normie who can not sympathize with any incel is a piece of shit human being IMO

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Women are extremely low quality in character and can have extreme flaws that men are expected to compromise for because they are attractive and automatically have sky high value without earning it, which entitles and enables women to not have to improve themselves because they can take advantage of whoever they want and so many men will put up with it. Feminism makes no sense, women hold the power. A woman will likely never admit fault and men will have to compensate in some unsustainable way that will make us miserable.Society is heavily sexist against men. Ugly Men are increasingly becoming depressed, committing suicide, mentally ill, turning into a tranny, abusing drugs etc.

Standards for men are extreme. You need to be at least average but ideally good looking just to be in with a chance in the dating game. And to easily advance through the "levels" and to compete with other men you ideally should have characteristics such as being 6ft, make good money, be in good shape and be willing to put up with a woman’s bullshit and compensate for her shit and hope he can live with it and it’s a bearable amount, but if the man has any flaw he’s gone.

Women have the advantage of higher peak sexual marketplace value, advantage in court sexual harassment, rape accusations, child custody, domestic abuse. Women get away with all these things but if a man is even accused of one of these his life is ruined.
As things get safer and manual labor and protection becomes less important, the value of our strength and protection is also devalued.Men are not valued. We’re taken for granted and we’re the reason for almost everything productive.

Pro tip: stop spamming threads.

Please.

Women are extremely low quality in character and can have extreme flaws that men are expected to compromise for because they are attractive and automatically have sky high value without earning it, which entitles and enables women to not have to improve themselves because they can take advantage of whoever they want and so many men will put up with it. Feminism makes no sense, women hold the power. A woman will likely never admit fault and men will have to compensate in some unsustainable way that will make us miserable.Society is heavily sexist against men. Ugly Men are increasingly becoming depressed, committing suicide, mentally ill, turning into a tranny, abusing drugs etc.

Standards for men are extreme. You need to be at least average but ideally good looking just to be in with a chance in the dating game. And to easily advance through the "levels" and to compete with other men you ideally should have characteristics such as being 6ft, make good money, be in good shape and be willing to put up with a woman’s bullshit and compensate for her shit and hope he can live with it and it’s a bearable amount, but if the man has any flaw he’s gone.

Women have the advantage of higher peak sexual marketplace value, advantage in court sexual harassment, rape accusations, child custody, domestic abuse. Women get away with all these things but if a man is even accused of one of these his life is ruined.
As things get safer and manual labor and protection becomes less important, the value of our strength and protection is also devalued.Men are not valued. We’re taken for granted and we’re the reason for almost everything productive.

Honestly, I agree with all of this. This is what is breaking our society, yet all normies do is simply point and laugh at it whilst brushing the problem under the rug due to it not affecting them directly. Either that, or give half-assed "explanations" regarding many logical fallacies and disgusting previews of the typical female hivemind mentality that we know and hate so much. As a child, I never really understood why women need to be treated with violence, but sure enough.. as I began to grow up and mature, as well as consume the blackpill of truths about our broken/twisted world, I realize that these creatures must be chained. Chained so that this disgusting, treacherous, and gross beast of hypergamy and lack of loyalty starves to death, leaving men alone and disallowing foids from fucking over men and putting a leash on their happiness/mental wellbeing.

It seems as though nowadays being LGBTQ+ or trans is the easy way out, the way that these beta males take if they are unable to compete in such a cruel modern world sexually and/or socially. Truly disgusting and sad, is what it is. These foids keep holding power in their fingertips, but don't realize it and go all "teehee, it's no big deal, really. teehee, not every women is like that, silly ink well." whilst gargling on 6'+ chad's dick. Frankly, it's disgusting and I'm having none of it. Putrid, and borderline insane is what this garbage society we currently exist within is.

Btw op I agree with your post.

Their sympathy is useless without solutions and they provide none, so fuck em.