Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any non-STEMcels here?

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
It seems to me that many incels who go to college major in STEM, which is good cause they can at least betabux if worst come to worst.

While social science and liberal arts major like myself who have 0 network, 0 friends and 0 job prospect are probably fucked when we're out of school (me at least).

Anyone here who don't have a STEM job and still managed to get a decent job? Or just your post college labor-market experiences.

Nah I'm NEET masterrace

Humanitarian sciences are for foids, if yiu want to get a decent job as an incel you gotta go STEM.

Humanitarian sciences are for foids, if yiu want to get a decent job as an incel you gotta go STEM.
There's really no other option in uni than STEM or medicine. Everything else is either oversaturated by roasties or gonna be automated in the next 50 years. If you're not going to uni go into the trades; if you can find your way into a union you'll be just as set as a STEMcel

STEMcelling is the only way to go.

Fuck all these humanities bashing and STEM worshipp. I am certain it is easier for an incel to get a job as an accountant than an engineer.

It seems to me that many incels who go to college major in STEM, which is good cause they can at least betabux if worst come to worst.

While social science and liberal arts major like myself who have 0 network, 0 friends and 0 job prospect are probably fucked when we're out of school (me at least).

Anyone here who don't have a STEM job and still managed to get a decent job? Or just your post college labor-market experiences.
I'm gonna enter seminary soon to become a catholic priest. Won't be making a lot of money but it's enough to live.

Fuck all these humanities bashing and STEM worshipp. I am certain it is easier for an incel to get a job as an accountant than an engineer.
Engineer life is comfy. I did work at an engineering firm for building roads because my father worked there, and literally all we did was drive out across Silicon Valley marking streets with a can of spray paint for repair. We worked the entire day, and I would come out with $200 just as an extremely part-time junior engineer tech. Lunch was 100% covered by the company.

Way better than sitting in a crowded cubicle as an accountant. Just saying.

Engineer life is comfy. I did work at an engineering firm for building roads because my father worked there, and literally all we did was drive out across Silicon Valley marking streets with a can of spray paint for repair. We worked the entire day, and I would come out with $200 just as an extremely part-time junior engineer tech. Lunch was 100% covered by the company.

Way better than sitting in a crowded cubicle as an accountant. Just saying.

Sign me the fuck up, oh wait....

Sign me the fuck up, oh wait....
I would have stayed, but the company moved to Concord across the Bay, which is a literal crime ridden shithole that hits 105 degrees every single day.

Why on earth did you major in liberal arts? What job did you expect to get with that degree not to mention it sounds like learning the art of cuckoldry

I study software development, which is not exactly engineering, so I guess I'm not what you're looking for. As for STEM, I love biology, but universities are too PC these days. As for Mathematics, I'm no good in that department.

If you have the stomach for it, get into the medical field.

You can get a nursing license from most junior colleges or online colleges, so you'll pay much less money. It takes less time to get than your average degree and you will always have work. It's draining and exhausting, but your job will never be the same day to day, and you will always be able to switch jobs as long as you keep up your license.

If you want to limit your contact with average people, and don't mind the environment, work as a prison nurse. Trust me its not as bad as it sounds. You will again always have a job, and you will be paid very well.

Don't want to work with humans?

Well I specifically got a degree to be a vet tech, I'm still in school to become a full blown vet but a tech still pays very nicely. You will have to interact with humans obviously but your main job is focusing on animal care. If you don't want to work in a normal vet clinic and live in a rural area try working for a company that specifically goes out to work on farms. Pays great and you won't be stuck in the same place all the time.

Why on earth did you major in liberal arts? What job did you expect to get with that degree not to mention it sounds like learning the art of cuckoldry

I fell for the doing what you love meme, also i thought that my major would be better than other social sciences.

Im majoring in Econ and Math, what a fucking mistake. Never wanted to go to college but parents pushed me

I study software development, which is not exactly engineering, so I guess I'm not what you're looking for. As for STEM, I love biology, but universities are too PC these days. As for Mathematics, I'm no good in that department.
Software is tech which is the T in STEM

I'm interested in non-STEM subjects as well. You'd think that I'd have a chance to get a gf then, but lo and behold a program at my school pushes advantages for females interested in STEM fields, so just my luck that I'm on the opposite side of that line.

I fell for the doing what you love meme, also i thought that my major would be better than other social sciences.

Im majoring in Econ and Math, what a fucking mistake. Never wanted to go to college but parents pushed me
Those majors are a much better choice but if you're interested in making money and just finding a job I dont think majoring in math is a great idea unless you want to teach it, a tech major would be a better choice because tech jobs aren't gonna become obsolete in the immediate future, Econ is a good chose though. Also how would getting a liberal arts major help you do what you love?

Im either finishing my polsci degree n transitioning to law school or dropping that for a trade

Women just getting free GIBS in STEM, tradeschool is actually pretty patrician bc literally no foids

I have an associate's degree in game development, would've gotten a bachelors in it if I didn't have to drop out because of my sleeping problem.

Dude, it's like they ask as a requirement you put up bluepilled garbage for entry level STEM jobs. As the uncontrolled retard I am, can't help not hiding a bit of blackpilled signs..

I was steered towards STEM, even attended a STEM high school, but it's never been my thing. Ended up a liberal arts major.