Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any news on stblackops2cel?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Did he ascend?

People don't say "born into an unfortunate circumstance" for nothing :feelsstudy:

His brother MOGS HIM HARD take a look at him, read one of my posts, I talk about my own moggedbymybro situation

He can ascend if he goes to Asia, or leaves his family. Trust me, if any of you guys have siblings or whatever I know the case you don't need to tell me :feelskek:

Just leanmax, take care of your hair and you're good to go.

For those of you who are short, there is no ascend for your height, it's over.

All blackpill saints are about to be gone, we'll check man.

I strongly believe he would be happy now that he's famous and found what kind of people go through what he does.:feels::heart:

he ascended lmao he is like 6ft+ he is fucking a fat chick probably and wants no association with us mental lunatics:smonk:

Tbh I feel bad for that guy, he didn't want to be associated with incels in any way shape or form even though he probably realistically was one. There were even women commenting on his facebook profile pictures about how ugly he is, laughing at him. I hope his life is better now

he ascended lmao he is like 6ft+ he is fucking a fat chick probably and wants no association with us mental lunatics:smonk:
That's true. He was always a nearcel.

People don't say "born into an unfortunate circumstance" for nothing :feelsstudy:

His brother MOGS HIM HARD take a look at him, read one of my posts, I talk about my own moggedbymybro situation

He can ascend if he goes to Asia, or leaves his family. Trust me, if any of you guys have siblings or whatever I know the case you don't need to tell me :feelskek:

Just leanmax, take care of your hair and you're good to go.

For those of you who are short, there is no ascend for your height, it's over.

All blackpill saints are about to be gone, we'll check man.

I strongly believe he would be happy now that he's famous and found what kind of people go through what he does.
Wow:feelsLSD: thanks for the info

He didn’t ascend, stop spreading lies :feelswhat:

But still retards in here deny the heightpill

these 2022cels make every post they make a shitpost. apart from the facebook that was found,i don't think anything about blackops2cel was ever released.

wouldn't be surprised if he is in asian though

Tbh I feel bad for that guy, he didn't want to be associated with incels in any way shape or form even though he probably realistically was one. There were even women commenting on his facebook profile pictures about how ugly he is, laughing at him. I hope his life is better now
then he is a delusional bluepill simp doormat if he gets openly mocked by foids but gets mad at us not roasties :feelsugh::society:

then he is a delusional bluepill simp doormat if he gets openly mocked by foids but gets mad at us not roasties :feelsugh::society:
No wonder he is called saint blackops2cel, he is a saint. Bless him

is it true that he denounced that he is incel and that he wants nothing to do with the "community"?
Btw he is not Bosnian but French.

I want him to join us.

where is your proof? I did not say he ascended I said it is probable, he is tall, he can definitely get some fatty, its likely he will ascend if he hasn't already, and he wants no association with us :feelsLSD:

where is your proof? I did not say he ascended I said it is probable, he is tall, he can definitely get some fatty, its likely he will ascend if he hasn't already, and he wants no association with us :feelsLSD:
He was incel when he was encountered, there is no proof that has changed