Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any negative criticism of anarchocapitalism/libertarianism?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Do you think libertarianism is the solution? Why?

The only real criticism towards anarcocapitalism/libertarianism I can think of is that humans are evil and power-thristy so in any circumstance, a new dominant group will rise and become the new state and tyrannize the people just the same or worse.

But it's more than obvious at this point that the less a government tax and puts other yokes on their people, the more prosperous and developed a place tends to become.

The only real criticism towards anarcocapitalism/libertarianism I can think of is that humans are evil and power-thristy so in any circumstance, a new dominant group will rise and become the new state and tyrannize the people just the same or worse.

But it's more than obvious at this point that the least government tax and put yokes on their people, the more prosperous and developed a place tends to become.
Thanks. I have been studying libertarianism now that Javier Milei got elected. Human nature is flawed and thus a government should be established to guide humans into the right direction, is another anti-libertarian position I saw.

Thanks. I have been studying libertarianism now that Javier Milei got elected. Human nature is flawed and thus a government should be established to guide humans into the right direction, is another anti-libertarian position I saw.
Thomas Jefferson, the American founding father, argued that the state will never go away due to human nature and how things naturally work (hierarchy, etc), so the best people should aim at political positions instead of being moral purists and quitting the immoral state system altogether.

Although it can be counter-argued that power will corrupt even the cream of the crop in terms of personality, values, capacity, principles, etc, and that the state always tends to grow no matter what, I think Thomas Jefferson did have a great point.

You can observe the phenomenon anticipated by Jefferson even in this very forum: innumerous great users quit the site, got banned for questionable reasons, etc, whereas several male feminist agecucks and bad users rose to power positions. Evil tends to win in this world, because good people (no one is TRULY good, but I mean, the best people aforementioned in the last paragraph) tend to be idealistic and just quit the evil power systems altogether.

No NEETbux
Don't like junkies doing heroine everywhere
Don't like people being allowed to turn their kids into trannies.
Who is gonna protect your borders

Probably very basic bitch arguments but I never really got into it with anyone so I don't know how they would address these issues.

Thomas Jefferson, the American founding father, argued that the state will never go away due to human nature and how things naturally work (hierarchy, etc), so the best people should aim at political positions instead of being moral purists and quitting the immoral state system altogether.

Although it can be counter-argued that power will corrupt even the cream of the crop in terms of personality, values, capacity, principles, etc, and that the state always tends to grow no matter what, I think Thomas Jefferson did have a great point.

You can observe the phenomenon anticipated by Jefferson even in this very forum: innumerous great users quit the site, got banned for questionable reasons, etc, whereas several male feminist agecucks and bad users rose to power positions. Evil tends to win in this world, because good people (no one is TRULY good, but I mean, the best people aforementioned in the last paragraph) tend to be idealistic and just quit the evil power systems altogether.
Well put. I think the best we can strive for is a small government that protects our interests and never interferes too much in the private lives of citizens. Benjamin Franklin once said that we should "never trust a government that does not trust its citizens with guns". So ideally a population should be armed and ready to counter authoritarian dominance like in Switzerland. Building healthy families with strong values is also a must. Christianity should be on top as the main religion (I say this as an agnostic). Ethnocentrism in the case of Europe. Yeah, I think that will do.

Well put. I think the best we can strive for is a small government that protects our interests and never interferes too much in the private lives of citizens. Benjamin Franklin once said that we should "never trust a government that does not trust its citizens with guns". So ideally a population should be armed and ready to counter authoritarian dominance like in Switzerland. Building healthy families with strong values is also a must. Christianity should be on top as the main religion (I say this as an agnostic). Ethnocentrism in the case of Europe. Yeah, I think that will do.
About guns, I agree 100%. Disarmament doesn't even exist if you think about it; it's aways one party monopolizing the guns while taking the guns away from other party or parties. It's just another euphemistic term like "abortion" (murdering babies), "reproductive rights" (murdering babies, this one is even more deceptive), "welfare state" (massive-scale theft) and many others, used by the powers that be to fool the gullible masses.

It's never something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dn_99vvS5U

Another thing I think would be key for improvement is decentralization. The more, the better. Always do the opposite of what "they" say, so if they say we need a world order, I say, let's divide the whole world in tiny communities.

Sadly, I'm not optimistic at all about all that, I think the NWO will come soon and the whole world will be like China is today or worse.

Last edited:
About guns, I agree 100%. Disarmament doesn't even exist if you think about it; it's aways one party monopolizing the guns while taking the guns away from other party or parties. It's just another euphemistic term like "abortion" (murdering babies), "reproductive rights" (murdering babies, this one is even more deceptive), "welfare state" (massive-scale theft) and many others, used by the powers that be to fool the gullible masses.

It's never something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dn_99vvS5U

Another thing I think would be key for improvement is decentralization. The more, the better. Always do the opposite of what "they" say, so if they say we need a world order, I say, let's divide the whole world in tiny communities.

Sadly, I'm not optimistic at all about all that, I think the NWO will come soon and the whole world will be like China is today or worse.

Sad to think about it. And that was the most libtard hippie song I've ever had the displeasure to listen to in my entire life. It even manages to beat John Lennon's Imagine. God!

Sad to think about it. And that was the most libtard hippie song I've ever had the displeasure to listen to in my entire life. It even manages to beat John Lennon's Imagine. God!
Kek. I think the music is good, but as for the lyrics, yeah, it's just delusional hippie utopia indeed. Which was already bad enough at the time and is absolutely insane to actually be believed in in 2023.