Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any NEET's here plan on being NEET for the rest of their lives?

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
As a sub-3 male, I refuse to work or contribute to society in any shape or form. I will leech off of others until the very day I die. I will not go to school or do anything remotely productive with my life because of my deformed body and face.

Looks=foundation of your entire life. Without a functioning and aesthetic foundation you can not truly level up in life

I plan on becoming a NEET eventually

The problem for me , i will need money for video-games and drugs etc...I like the idea of being NEET forever but i can't, my family is not rich.

I think of living in the woods, like the natural living man guy or an australioid.

Yes, and I'm practically guaranteed it at this point. Feels really good tbh.

was the best time of my life

it just never works out forever and you're usually put in a really bad situation when things become a problem.

my goal really is to get out of my folks basement and do simi neeting. mostly pt work and go straight home and game. hoping to find something over seas that might let me do that down the road.

No, i hate being NEET

The problem for me , i will need money for video-games and drugs etc...I like the idea of being NEET forever but i can't, my family is not rich.
This

I have plans to become a DSP neet until I die, time will tell what happens to be after uni

630426E6 10BD 493E A904 808640428CC9

Yes, and I'm practically guaranteed it at this point. Feels really good tbh.

How are you guaranteed exactly? I like to think I am guaranteed a life of NEETdom but theres always a 1% chance shit could just fall apart.

well said, we need UBI now

Not sustainable for me unfortunately.

I plan to make enough money to retire before my 30s. It’s a long shot but I’m gonna work my ass off.

Once I’m wealthy enough I’ll never leave my house again for anything.

If you're going to NEET you may as well rope since that's where you're headed anyway.

LDAR'ing for long periods of time in isolation is not mentally sustainable you either ascend or rot away and die. There's no middle ground anymore.

I am currently a NEET and i agree with what you said about how it's pointless to contribute to society if you're handicapped in looks but being unproductive and LDARing is so fucking unbearable, i can't do it for a good portion of time. I plan on going back to school and studyceling. Also NEETbux isn't enough for vidya and other methods of cope so i'm also going to have to wageslave a little as well.

I'm a NEET currently but mainly because of anxiety issues and other related things. I am hoping that I can overcome them soon. I find this lifestyle lonely and also not financially sustainable. I just hope I can find a job that makes me feel better and not worse.

if you have someone who pays for your food and rent... i dont want to be homeless bum who gets pissed on

im neet i will try to be neet forever ,here we work 6 days for 300 euros. wokr gives me more pain ,and money byes nothing here

I have been a NEET for around two years and live in a western country where most males are tall and chads, AMA.

I plan on staying NEET forever if possible.

I basically have no choice seeing as I'm on disability.

I basically have no choice seeing as I'm on disability.
I'm signed off for being a Mentalcel/psychopath, but I get to spend every day drinking in the pub with fellow forever alone/incel bros.

no. there is no respect in leeching from ur parents until they kick you out.