Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Natsuki fans?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
She’s so cute, 18 years old btw. Would love to save her from her abusive father and have her live with me, and I could feed her more so she will no longer starve, we could eat anything she wants and we could cuddle at night and watch anime and read manga together, fucking lovely.

IMG 3034
IMG 3035

Yeah she deserves to get creampied by me.

It's over when I am so autistic I don't get the joke.
St. Hamudi pronounced "creampie" as "krempi". Id like to show you a clip but cant find one right now

All ddlc girls are cute. I like natsuki and yuri the most even tho they're complete opposites

All ddlc girls are cute. I like natsuki and yuri the most even tho they're complete opposites
Is it strange that I’m not really that attracted to Yuri? She just looks odd to me. I love the other 3 girls though, especially Sayori.

If I was mod I would pin this.

Is it strange that I’m not really that attracted to Yuri? She just looks odd to me. I love the other 3 girls though, especially Sayori.
She was my favorite. Awkward and big tits. Never got the appeal of sayori and monika, they're good tho just not my cup of tea

was more of a yuri type nigga myself

im more bout monika and yuri but aw hell i like em all

I like all of them might give the game a try

Natsuki is aight, she's a tsundere with a heart. Yuri is the shy one that is more supportive of you. Surprisingly Monika is the one who's obsession of you beats or at least rival's Yuris.

Sayori is annoying.

Thoughts @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @PersonalityWWE2k24 @WØLF @weaselbomber

Natsuki is aight, she's a tsundere with a heart. Yuri is the shy one that is more supportive of you. Surprisingly Monika is the one who's obsession of you beats or at least rival's Yuris.

Sayori is annoying.

i've not read DDLC since the fateful year of 2018 but I do remember liking Yuri the most

God I fucking love mentally ill freaky clingy anime girls

Sayori is annoying.

i've not read DDLC since the fateful year of 2018 but I do remember liking Yuri the most
Truth be told, I have yet to actually play the game myself, but I vividly remember watching Etika's playthrough during the game's peak popularity and being very entertained.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnr4TTQITC8&rco=1&t=118

Through the countless memes generated by Doki Doki Literature Club!, I think I have a solid enough enough understanding of each character's personality just from that alone. Females irl who've been abused (in any way, really) are usually ones you're better off not getting involved with, but judging from what I remember, I would have to agree with 2024friend OP. The tsundere is best girl. Plus, she has pigtails. Pigtails always win me over.

I must confess, I haven't had the chance to play the game myself, but I vividly remember watching Etika's playthrough during the game's peak popularity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnr4TTQITC8&rco=1&t=118

Through the countless memes generated by Doki Doki Literature Club!, I think I have a solid enough enough understanding of each character's personality just from that alone. Females irl who've been abused (in any way, really) are usually ones you're better off not getting involved with, but judging from what I remember, I would have to agree with 2024friend OP. The tsundere is best girl. Plus, she has pigtails. Pigtails always win me over.

What happened to Etika is sad asf. He had everything going for him. I wish he was still here to enjoy seeing new games coming out and watching new shows with us. His reactions were always the most funny, interesting and entertaining. One of a kind streamer. Nobody can replace him. Rest in peace mang :feelscry:

What happened to Etika is sad asf. He had everything going for him. I wish he was still here to enjoy seeing new games coming out and watching new shows with us. His reactions were always the most funny, interesting and entertaining. One of a kind streamer. Nobody can replace him. Rest in peace mang :feelscry:
You hit the nail on the head. He was one of the very few content creators who I actually respect, and the best and most genuine streamer of all time by a very large margin. He was the kind of guy who would rally even the shyest, quietest of truecels to be vocal and stay true to who they are. The man could reach you through the screen.

In stark contrast, most streamers and e-celebs in general are utterly shallow, corporatist, and insipid personality wise, but Etika was just packed to the brim with personality and most importantly, relatability. His suicide was painful to wrap my head around, even in light of his mental illness, which I still struggle to grasp and may never understand. It was just so fucking unfair. I miss him so much.

Last edited:

Sayori is annoying.

Thanks for the tag

Ah, I actually never played this game!

Truth be told, I have yet to actually play the game myself
Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi is a better executed version of the same concept (and has a deeper meaning, as not only is it a deconstruction of the visual novel genre and their tropes but of the reader himself)
and it's not a WVN

but ddlc is by no means bad
it's probably one of the two non-dogshit WVNs to ever be made alongside katawa shoujo

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi is a better executed version of the same concept (and has a deeper meaning, as not only is it a deconstruction of the visual novel genre and their tropes but of the reader himself)
and it's not a WVN
but ddlc is by no means bad
it's probably one of the two non-dogshit WVNs to ever be made alongside katawa shoujo
I always forget DDLC is a Western game tbh. I've never played (or read?) a visual novel, and ngl the medium doesn't seem to have an immediate appeal for me like anime does, but if I ever decide to dip my toes into it, I'll keep this in mind. Adding these to my list of VN recommendations.

I always forget DDLC is a Western game tbh. I've never played (or read?) a visual novel, and ngl the medium doesn't seem to have an immediate appeal for me like anime does, but if I ever decide to dip my toes into it, I'll keep this in mind. Adding these to my list of VN recommendations.
if you can't read books, you probably won't be able to read the "greats" as they often are extremely lengthy, like my beloved Muv Luv triology. personally for me, I prefer it to anime, i've read way better stories "per capita" with them than anime, which often feels like sifting sand for gold

Sayori gang. Yes I'm a fucking retard who still falls for girls with muh good perSOYnality

Sayori gang. Yes I'm a fucking retard who still falls for girls with muh good perSOYnality
Sayori is my favorite, but I just had to appreciate Natsuki lol, she mogs Yuri in my opinion.

mass worship but yes i like her and would sex immediately.

if you can't read books, you probably won't be able to read the "greats" as they often are extremely lengthy,
It's been so long since I last picked up a book that wasn't required reading for school or when my mom made me read the bible during bible study (xd) that I can't even remember, so I think that might be a hurdle for me to truly get into visual novels. That's not that I can't read books; I just don't choose to because I enjoy immersive media and visual storytelling, like film and anime, for example, which allow for instantaneous expression of emotion.
like my beloved Muv Luv triology. personally for me, I prefer it to anime, i've read way better stories "per capita" with them than anime, which often feels like sifting sand for gold
Wow, that's a bold thing to say when Evangelion exists. :dafuckfeels:

I know of Muv Luv, and just from a glance at its character designs and cover art, I thought it looked like an amalgamation of every early 2000's anime thing ever, and not in a good way lol. But I guess I can kind of understand where you're coming from because novel format is more detailed in text than visual media. Unlike watching a piece of media, I think reading is a skill because it requires active participation, rather than passive consumption. As you delve into a book, your mind becomes a decoder, transforming the words on the page into a tapestry of knowledge and imagination. The way sentences are crafted, the flow of prose, and the choice of vocabulary all play a role in shaping your understanding and the insights you gain from the reading experience.

TV/cinema is a presentation of information that has already been prepared for you. You don't have to visualize the scene, it's all laid out for you. While critical thinking is required for complex shows or documentaries, it's not as demanding as reading, where you're constantly interpreting the words. But at the same time, I'm constantly dissecting every story I engage with anyway, regardless of the format. I speculate about what might happen next, anticipate the direction of the plot, and evaluate the quality of the scriptwriting. I guess this is not a common trait though, since most people like mindless slop like Jujutsu Kaisen and, even worse, Solo Leveling. :feelspuke:

Visual novels are a unique case though, and can't really be categorized as either, as not all of them include narration or prose. Take School Days, for example, which is practically indistinguishable from an interactive anime with subtitles. From a Westoid perspective, they may not fit the traditional definition of literature, but that certainly doesn't diminish the medium's value. The English literature community has a reputation for being slow to embrace things like this (in the case of weebshit, that's very much a good thing.) Many acclaimed authors today cite inspiration from pulp books of the 1950s and 60s, which were once considered lowbrow. Japan, on the other hand, has its own unique standards for what constitutes literature, which may not align with Western norms. It should be kept that way because Westoid influence would destroy its value entirely, as it has with everything else. The wandery, flexible kishotenketsu model of storytelling, for instance, may be unfamiliar to many, but discovering a fresh and innovative narrative style can be both rare and exciting.

You're right that most anime isn't good. Having at least one seasonal anime that breaches a 7/10 on my personal rating system is a rarity that almost never happens. Frieren was the last show to achieve that, and I must say, it pleasantly surprised me. Well, at least up until the pseudo-tournament arc if we're being honest, but even despite that fault, and even though it didn't quite reach the level of greatness that everyone and their mother claimed, it still ended up winning me over that much.

In some ways, visual novels offer a more thorough opportunity for narrative building due to their inherent literary merits, while in contrast, it feels like an overwhelming amount of anime often serve as nothing more than a promotional tool to bring more eyes to the source material. If you were to scroll through the seemingly endless waterfall of seasonal anime which aired this season, intentionally paying each promotional image nothing but a mere glance, combining every entry which your brain subconsciously finds difficult to visually distinguish into one anime, you would end up with I’d wager something like five or six. There simply isn’t enough pizzazz popping out, nothing to get your neurons firing in different enough directions. My eyes simply could not in rapid succession pass by the MAL entries for, for example, “The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World” and “The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World” without my mind fumbling incredulously at the alleged uniqueness of the two properties.

Last edited:
Wow, that's an interesting thing to say when Evangelion exists :dafuckfeels:
What I mean is that the Evangelions, the Haibane Renmeis, the Jin-Rohs, are all but the cream of the crop. Most of the stuff that is around is complete soulless filler. in contrast it seems as if there's more quality in the visual novel market.
I've seen Muv Luv in passing, and just from a glance at its character designs and cover art, I thought it looked like an amalgamation of every early 2000's anime thing ever, and not in a good way lol. I'd be willing to take your word for it because novel format is far more detailed than visual media.
It does this on purpose. The first game is a generic romcom and the tone shifts on the second game. I personally enjoy it, as the romcom segment makes you attached to the characters only for them to be set through the brutal ringer in Extra and (especially) Alternative. It feels like a huge, comprehensive odyssey, by the time I was finished I felt like I was a fucking war veteran. it's extremely compelling and the worldbuilding is top class.
Unlike watching a piece of media, I think reading is a skill because it requires active participation, rather than passive consumption. As you delve into a book, your mind becomes a decoder, transforming the words on the page into a tapestry of knowledge and imagination. The way sentences are crafted, the flow of prose, and the choice of vocabulary all play a role in shaping your understanding and the insights you gain from the reading experience.
This is true and unfortunately a language barrier exists. Some visual novels have beautiful prose even when translated like Swan Song, while some are drained from its original meaning due to language differences, like Muramasa's sections in medieval Japanese (which is why it's considered the ultimate challenge for japanese learners, as it's hard to read even for native Japanese) being instead represented in the translated version as Shakesperean english, when unironically something like germanic Old English would be more apt.
I think the strongest point of visual novels is the fact that they can pace themselves, and the in-depth narration and rationalization of a character's thoughts. Also, the mere fact you can add a soundtrack (or even silenec) to set the mood of a scene is already something that makes visual novels extremely unique
In some ways, visual novels offer a more thorough opportunity for narrative building due to their inherent literary merits, while in contrast, it feels like an overwhelming amount of anime often serve as nothing more than a promotional tool to bring more eyes to the source material. If you were to scroll through the seemingly endless waterfall of seasonal anime which aired this season, intentionally paying each promotional image nothing but a mere glance, combining every entry which your brain subconsciously finds difficult to visually distinguish into one anime, you would end up with I’d wager something like five or six. There simply isn’t enough pizzazz popping out, nothing to get your neurons firing in different enough directions. My eyes simply could not in rapid succession pass by the MAL entries for, for example, “The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World” and “The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World” without my mind fumbling incredulously at the alleged uniqueness of the two properties.
this is what I meant. there seems to be an unending amount of "classics" in the visual novel space while it feels as if I've already watched all decent anime already, even if it isn't true

and it's not a WVN
Might add this to my list.
Does it have a horror element like DDLC?

Jujutsu Kaisen and, even worse, Solo Leveling.
I will personally commit jihad against every JJK and Solo Leveling fangirl they all need to fucking die SRS.
DISGUSTING WHORES. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Meh. Anime foids are lackluster for me.

What I mean is that the Evangelions, the Haibane Renmeis, the Jin-Rohs, are all but the cream of the crop. Most of the stuff that is around is complete soulless filler. in contrast it seems as if there's more quality in the visual novel market.
Tbh I think comparing visual novels and anime is essentially comparing apples to oranges. Just because some visual novels or anime are adapted better into the other medium doesn't erase the fact that they fulfill separate roles and are fundamentally different from each other. When it comes to visual appeal and comedic timing, anime takes the crown effortlessly, while story-based content is better suited to visual novels. Still, I wouldn't go so far as to say one medium is better than the other though, even despite the lack of quality in the usual lineup of seasonal slop anime. I bet if I played even the best visual novels, I would still prefer the best anime over them.
It does this on purpose. The first game is a generic romcom and the tone shifts on the second game. I personally enjoy it, as the romcom segment makes you attached to the characters only for them to be set through the brutal ringer in Extra and (especially) Alternative. It feels like a huge, comprehensive odyssey, by the time I was finished I felt like I was a fucking war veteran. it's extremely compelling and the worldbuilding is top class.
No spoil. I like to go into things blind :shhh:
This is true and unfortunately a language barrier exists. Some visual novels have beautiful prose even when translated like Swan Song, while some are drained from its original meaning due to language differences, like Muramasa's sections in medieval Japanese (which is why it's considered the ultimate challenge for japanese learners, as it's hard to read even for native Japanese) being instead represented in the translated version as Shakesperean english, when unironically something like germanic Old English would be more apt.
I think the strongest point of visual novels is the fact that they can pace themselves, and the in-depth narration and rationalization of a character's thoughts. Also, the mere fact you can add a soundtrack (or even silenec) to set the mood of a scene is already something that makes visual novels extremely unique

this is what I meant. there seems to be an unending amount of "classics" in the visual novel space while it feels as if I've already watched all decent anime already, even if it isn't true
I briefly checked out Swan Song and Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa, and it seems like the former might have something that interests me. It appears to feature an aspie girl. :feelsaww:

I also heard Fate/Stay Night is said to have bad prose as a product of poor translation. Kinoko Nasu, the creator, is known for his exceptional writing in Japanese. Shitty translations are frustrating, but even worse are mistranslations forced upon us by globohomo corporate machines like Crunchyroll. It's why we need to start learning Japanese in order to become N5 moggers. :feelsthink:

And I agree that visual novels have a distinct advantage in fleshing out dialogue by providing more detailed monologues and character observations. It allows readers an opportunity to more deeply understand the inner workings of the characters' minds. I find that one of the reasons I struggle to get into visual novels, even if I wanted to, is because they require a lot of time. I personally enjoy the shorter 24-minute episodes of anime because I can easily watch them without committing hours on end.

Last edited:
This is bullshit on my part tbh, I've never even watched or read any of his work. :forcedsmile:
it's partially true, Tsukihime was great but fate/stay night was disappointing bar the final "route"
haven't read Mahoutsukai no Yoru to get an opinion on that
fate/zero was so good due to the involvement of my man Urobuchi Gen

Truth be told, I have yet to actually play the game myself, but I vividly remember watching Etika's playthrough during the game's peak popularity and being very entertained.
It felt kind of cheesy at times specially during Yuris death. Monika having admin priveledges felt odd which makes this VN unique yet Dan Salvato could have taken the generic VN route and this game would still be a classic.

red-pill-of-awareness-or-blue-pill-of-unconsciousness.jpg

Pedophilia or foid worship, you choose