Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any namecels around?

Namecel

Namecel

Banned
-
Any incels here who have a terrible weird name? Fuck my parents honestly, they gave me a fucking retarded name that doesn't make any sense. just random letters put together crippling any chance I would ever have of being a bit relaxed around new people.
Not a foreign weird name, not an archaic or just rare weird name, literally a made up name. I have looked up on an online database and I am the only person in the entire country with this name.

It's like my parents looked at me and knew I would be a potato-faced manlet, so they decided to screw me with this name so they could blame my inceldom on it instead of on their subhuman genes

REEEEEEEEEE

sorry for rambling, first thread after lurking for a long time. needed to vent before going to classes today after not going for a week because of social anxiety.

can't you change it? or try to go by a nickname?

7339er said:

Changing my name would confirm me being autistic and an insecure loser, which would kill what is left of my social circle (have made no friends after high school). and my parents already said they would hate it if i would change it

And I am so boring that there has never passed an opportunity to start a nickname. being 20+, not really an option. name is fucked up so no other names or rhymes or anything that can be applied to it either.

fucking suffering that something this avoidable is ruining me

Namecel said:
7339er said:
Changing my name would confirm me being autistic and an insecure loser, which would kill what is left of my social circle (have made no friends after high school). and my parents already said they would hate it if i would change it
And I am so boring that there has never passed an opportunity to start a nickname. being 20+, not really an option. name is fucked up so no other names or rhymes or anything that can be applied to it either.
fucking suffering that something this avoidable is ruining me
If you aren't in contact with anyone from the past then why would you not change your name? Also, fuck what your parents think.

eurocel said:
If you aren't in contact with anyone from the past then why would you not change your name? Also, fuck what your parents think.

I meant that the only friends I have are from high school, and they are all used to the abnormality of my name. So it would be weird to change it after all those years. I always kept a stiff upper lip about it, suffering in silence while they joked about it.

But yea, fuck what my parents think indeed

Namecel said:
I meant that the only friends I have are from high school, and they are all used to the abnormality of my name. So it would be weird to change it after all those years. I always kept a stiff upper lip about it, suffering in silence while they joked about it.

But yea, fuck what my parents think indeed

You could still change it and when you meet new people you introduce yourself with your new name, while your old friends use your old name as a possible nickname.

Can you at least tell us your name or how to pronounce it?

eurocel said:
You could still change it and when you meet new people you introduce yourself with your new name, while your old friends use your old name as a possible nickname.

yea probably going to do that anyway. Will still be incel because of being an autistic manlet, but atleast I won't be mocked by random strangers anymore.

not having to spell my name like a retard to everyone will be a relief.

flowerful said:
Can you at least tell us your name or how to pronounce it?

don't do this op

eurocel said:

nah, like I said, I'm the only one in my country with this name. maybe a bit paranoid, but who knows who is lurking here.

but imagine something like "grooko" or "prant" in english. just random letters

Namecel said:
nah, like I said, I'm the only one in my country with this name. maybe a bit paranoid, but who knows who is lurking here.

but imagine something like "grooko" or "prant" in english. just random letters

I just couldn't imagine what a name that's that bad would be. Would you rather have a name like blue or wood though?

Holy fuck yes. My first, middle, AND last name are all bad. I hate it so much, I feel uncomfortable every time I have to introduce myself to someone.

In my entire life there was only one or two person who pronounced my name right on the first time. I always skip the first week of school.

Makes thread about weird names. Types several paragraphs. Doesn't say his fucking name.

existentialhack said:
Makes thread about weird names. Types several paragraphs. Doesn't say his fucking name.

He's the only one with that name you dumbass, it would be eazy to dox him.

existentialhack said:

kinda defeated the whole purpose of this thread lol

BiraCEL said:
kinda defeated the whole purpose of this thread lol

This is worse than the wristcel shit. Change your fucking name. Change it to the normal name that's most similar, or use your middle name. My Dad used his middle name because he didn't like his given name. If you're good looking chicks would love your name. It doesn't matter one bit. Look at bands. They all have ridiculous names. But if they're good their name is interpreted as awesome. If they're shit, it's laughed at.

existentialhack said:
This is worse than the wristcel shit. Change your fucking name. Change it to the normal name that's most similar, or use your middle name. My Dad used his middle name because he didn't like his given name. If you're good looking chicks would love your name. It doesn't matter one bit. Look at bands. They all have ridiculous names. But if they're good their name is interpreted as awesome. If they're shit, it's laughed at.

If a guy was name Sirdicksworthpussycheese it would be exotic if he was handsome and hilarious if he was ugly

i dont know why wristcel is a thing just wear a watch

I have a weird ethnic name. I hate that roasties are so hive minded and racist

BiraCEL said:

kek guys have posted pics with watches that slide upto their elbows. 90% of these guys are just skinny guys who can't be arsed to gymcel.

existentialhack said:

You're retarded, you can't change your name, only faggots change their name, I was given in a name and I will keep it. Fuck people if they can't pronounce it right , why would I change myself for others , fuck these cunts.

BiraCEL said:
existentialhack said:
If a guy was name Sirdicksworthpussycheese it would be exotic if he was handsome and hilarious if he was ugly

Wear it on both wrists? lol

existentialhack said:
BiraCEL said:
kek guys have posted pics with watches that slide upto their elbows. 90% of these guys are just skinny guys who can't be arsed to gymcel.

skinny wrists just make your forearms/arms look better/bigger , so yeah

Bushladen008 said:
You're retarded, you can't change your name, only faggots change their name, I was given in a name and I will keep it. Fuck people if they can't pronounce it right , why would I change myself for others , fuck these cunts.

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME??

existentialhack said:
WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME??

Are you legit retarded? There's 2 guy with my name on my country , you think I will dox myself?

Bushladen008 said:
Are you legit retarded? There's 2 guy with my name on my country , you think I will dox myself?

Dude, nobody cares enough about you to dox you. lol @ Incels who think people give a shit about them enough to research shit about them online. I've posted pictures of myself and my location. Who cares.

You aren't even OP anyway lol. I want to know OP's name. You probably have some ethnic name, given your retarded Islam-inspired name/avatar.

existentialhack said:
Dude, nobody cares enough about you to dox you. lol @ Incels who think people give a shit about them enough to research shit about them online. I've posted pictures of myself and my location. Who cares.

You aren't even OP anyway lol. I want to know OP's name. You probably have some ethnic name, given your retarded Islam-inspired name/avatar.

Then quote OP, not me you retard.

I am an ethnic so my parents gave me a very atypical name.

Noone can pronounce it right.

I don't know how my parents didn't think about that before naming me.

I kinda liked having a weird name cuz people knew of my exsistence even if they never talked to me because of how weird my name is

my name comes from my half turkish grandfather, even though the rest of my family is white and christian, including myself

those fuckers gave me a muslim name even though we are protestant

existentialhack said:
Bushladen008 said:
Are you legit retarded? There's 2 guy with my name on my country , you think I will dox myself?

Legit. Nobody gives a fuck.

Namecel said:
Any incels here who have a terrible weird name? Fuck my parents honestly, they gave me a fucking retarded name that doesn't make any sense. just random letters put together crippling any chance I would ever have of being a bit relaxed around new people.
Not a foreign weird name, not an archaic or just rare weird name, literally a made up name. I have looked up on an online database and I am the only person in the entire country with this name.

It's like my parents looked at me and knew I would be a potato-faced manlet, so they decided to screw me with this name so they could blame my inceldom on it instead of on their subhuman genes

REEEEEEEEEE

sorry for rambling, first thread after lurking for a long time. needed to vent before going to classes today after not going for a week because of social anxiety.

Yes, I have a made up name. It fucking sucks because my parents are in denial. They are so low IQ. These morons could not even be bothered to give me a proper name and they think they're good parents.

whogivesafucc said:

Unlike most of you retards I got a good reputation in real life.

namecel is legit. Lots of studies support this. Just Google it.

Bushladen008 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Unlike most of you retards I got a good reputation in real life.

Oh. Yeah, you're justified then. i have literally no reputation tbh, totally invisible but probably on some blacklist

I'm also a namecel. It definitely hurts my chances.

It's not a made up name though, it's a foreign name.

existentialhack said:

Don't have a middle name.

Machiavelli said:
my name comes from my half turkish grandfather, even though the rest of my family is white and christian, including myself

those fuckers gave me a muslim name even though we are protestant

RIP bro, I feel ya

NegroKing said:
Namecel said:
REEEEEEEEEE
Yes, I have a made up name. It fucking sucks because my parents are in denial. They are so low IQ. These morons could not even be bothered to give me a proper name and they think they're good parents.

It's fucking suffering, knowing that this could be so easily have been avoided, but no, my parents had to be selfish snowflake. It's so bad that I was forced to type my name and show it to people at a party, while everyone was laughing.

In high school a teacher even thought that my family name was my first name, fml.

gstvtrp said:
I'm also a namecel. It definitely hurts my chances.
It's not a made up name though, it's a foreign name.

Don't you have some community of likewise named ethnics that understand your name? Muhammad is foreign name, but because there are so many today here, it is no longer considered weird or anything. and all muslims atleast understand your name.

Anyways, having a fucked up first name just ruins your first impression.

incel becuase of name?

the fuck

You're incel becuase your face is disgusting not becuase of your name holy shit

amincel said:
incel becuase of name?
the fuck
You're incel becuase your face is disgusting not becuase of your name holy shit

I never said that I wouldn't be incel if I had a normal name. But atleast social interactions wouldn't be so awkward and humiliating.

Like a job interview or something ya know.

yup fellow namecel here.

I hated grade school during the beginning of the semester when they had to call roll and the teacher would say, "please forgive me if I mispronounce your name" and proceed to embarrass me by trying to pronounce my sub-Saharan name

Captvic said:
yup fellow namecel here.
I hated grade school during the beginning of the semester when they had to call roll and the teacher would say, "please forgive me if I mispronounce your name" and proceed to embarrass me by trying to pronounce my sub-Saharan name

God that is the worst. the hesitance in someone's voice as he/she tries to say your name out loud and you can feel just how unnatural it sounds.

but atleast you have an excuse so to speak, as in that it is a foreign name, and if you are sub-saharan as well then people understand it. and maybe there are other africans who likewise have weird names, so you have a community where that name is accepted?

my parents literally have no excuses, as native as can be, yet they had to be special and choose a most random made-up name.

also lol that you are almost a foot taller than me