Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any militarycels here ?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
-
I'm gonna have basic training at october and i was wondering how fucked will i be as an incel :feelsbadman:

What country?

Brutal. @FinnCel does Finland have military service requirements?
Yeah, don't be too fat and don't have mental health problems (including alcohol and drugs addiction)

Yeah, don't be too fat and don't have mental health problems (including alcohol and drugs addiction)
No like do you go to your countries military like op is

You're going to go fight for some boomer politician's ego or some corporation's interests

Do you at least get paid well?

Don't do it, you will be a part of NATO and then you'll be sent off to Afghanistan and then my Afghan brothers, the honorable Mujahideen, will brutally annihilate you like they have many invaders in the past.

Don't do it, you will be a part of NATO and then you'll be sent off to Afghanistan and then my Afghan brothers, the honorable Mujahideen, will brutally annihilate you like they have many invaders in the past.
nah we peasants lithuanians don't get that kind of action, and it's to late to leave even if i wanted to lmao i will get prison sentence or huge fines
You're going to go fight for some boomer politician's ego or some corporation's interests

Do you at least get paid well?
it's just basic training so i won't be fighting shit, and salary is complete garbage 200e per month and at the end of 9 months they pay out like 1k-2k

Last edited:
nah we peasants lithuanians don't get that kind of action, and it's to late to leave even if i wanted to lmao i will get prison sentence or huge fines
That's good you won't be sent there, also wtf, what happened to the freedom meme? Lmfao. That sucks ass. Hypocritical western world strikes again.

Not me, id hate the idea of having to wake up at 5 am, do exercises all day and get beaten by chads on a regular basis.
i'd rather stay at home LDAR'ing

Yes I play a lot of Call Of Duty.

Not me, id hate the idea of having to wake up at 5 am, do exercises all day and get beaten by chads on a regular basis.
i'd rather stay at home LDAR'ing
same, but my country is so retarded that i have pretty much no choice but to endure those 9 months of basic training, failures like me will get 100% enrolled so i just enlisted my self for more cash :feelsrope:

the only militarycel here is the glow in darks ready to drone strike us.

I think @youngcel39 is in the U.S. Navy

And @Iwanttolive spent a year or two in the Singaporean Armed Forces I think

I’m not a militarycel tbh, but good luck with that shit anyway.

My cousin is in the French Foreign Legion, he was very eager to join at first, but after a couple of years he hated it. He worked his ass off to pass the physical exams, and he managed to pass the interviews and shit. I’ve seen him 2 times in the last 3 years and he was soulless, literally dead inside. Drinking and smoking like crazy. I couldn’t even talk to him because he was literally a walking dead. But French foreign legion is an extreme example so I doubt it would be like that in your case. I would never go to war to add more wealth to corrupt politicians. Only if my country is under invasion etc.