Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any members with Dwarfism here?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
Dwarves or little people aren't really seen much where I live but I'm sure that (like autists) they are within this community

@short is a 4’6 dwarf

Dwarves or little people aren't really seen much where I live but I'm sure that (like autists) they are within this community

Many of those men are subject to fetishism and can ascend with a toilet who has a specific fetish for them, unlike us regular short dudes.

When a toilet marries a regular man shorter than her 6'4 her female friends will say "Ewww, that's so gross, he's so short and ewwwwwwwww", but if he suffers from Dwarfism "Wow, you're just a brave toilet that you can love someone despite being deformed from birth, you go girl, slay my queefing queen".

I wish I was dwarf

Many of those men are subject to fetishism and can ascend with a toilet who has a specific fetish for them, unlike us regular short dudes.
You’re a deluded mentally I’ll 6’2 jungle nigger with foid friends

They probably have dedicated forums for dwarfism sufferers so they don't end up here of all places

He looks like a little person with small arms small legs and a big head?
he looks like a kid apparently cause of some disease
People, foids mistake him for a kid all the time he said