Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any man who has fully taken the blackpill is bound to kill themselves or do drugs(EVEN CHAD!)

Top dog

Top dog

Banned
-
The blackpill isn’t only about women and sex, but the world and society in general. When you understand how black and white everything is, it’s impossible to find any meaning in life.

EVERYONE IS THE SAME. EVERYONE IS A ROBOT.

When you realise your whole reason for existence is to propagate your genetic material through sex, and can’t even fulfill your only reason for living, it’s impossible not to rope.

Even chad can’t handle the true blackpill one he realizes NOBODY LOVES HIM. He has well formed bones in his face (which he has no control over) and that makes it easier for him to fuck and gets treated well. However, when he realizes that there’s nothing special about him, it’s impossible to cope unless he gets high to get his mind off the blackpill. Tons of MMs have killed themselves even though they are worshipped and paid for simply existing.

Why? Because they took the blackpill. Because they don’t mean anything. Their worth comes from their skeleton.

Anyone who’s still alive is COPING through either dopamine sources, false hope, the bullshit idea of “family”.

Thats if you continue to stay in society. There are other alternatives. To leave it altogether. Off the grid, back to nature. Or by traveling/finding a dedicated hobby/career to give yourself meaning. Everyone has some type of potential. You wont find that rotting in the room.

Thats if you continue to stay in society. There are other alternatives. To leave it altogether. Off the grid, back to nature. Or by traveling/finding a dedicated hobby/career to give yourself meaning. Everyone has some type of potential. You wont find that rotting in the room.
No matter where you go, you will be hit with the fact that you are worthless and everything will go on the same wether you’re dead or alive. You’re not a part of anything important, you’re simply coping by running from the main problems.

Thats why I'm 90% sure I'll rope between 18-30

Thats why I'm 90% sure I'll rope between 18-30
not even seriously considering the rope until three zero but i think about it a lot

I'm gonna drugmaxx and then sui
I earn some cash by online tutoring, so hopefully it will go on for some time