Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any magic pills to boost IQ and memory?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Grinding these coding problems is mentally destroying me. I need some drugs to focus and grind harder. Even with meditation and other stuff some of these coding problems rape the fuck out of my brain and I need something to boost me.

So far I have tried:
  • l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
  • coluracetam, oxyracetam, phenylpiracetam
  • NMN, niacin, curcumin, ashwagandha
  • there are more but forgot
Out of the above I only use ltheanine, NMN , curcumin consistently and sparsely use the rest / threw them out. Anyone have other good recommendations? I need something more. This stuff isn't enough. There has to be something more powerful. More useful out there. More magical.

OmegaD3 fish oil supplements help with brain function

that's pretty much all the shit there is lol

that's pretty much all the shit there is lol
the elite capitalist richfags probably have more powerful jewpills. Hopefully someday I can find them

Be born high IQ

the elite capitalist richfags probably have more powerful jewpills. Hopefully someday I can find them
Given the head of a linked list, reverse the nodes of the list k at a time, and return the modified list.

k is a positive integer and is less than or equal to the length of the linked list. If the number of nodes is not a multiple of k then left-out nodes, in the end, should remain as it is.

You may not alter the values in the list's nodes, only nodes themselves may be changed.

Example 1:

Input:
head = [1,2,3,4,5], k = 2
Output: [2,1,4,3,5]

do you know how to solve this one lol

Nothing else that you have access to as the common curry wageslave worker drone. IQpill destroyed me, I just needed 10 or 20 more fucking points. How could I not feel superior if I earned $250K a year at Google for writing code that comes like basic addition to me while my ethnic cousins rotted back in a literal shithole? Sub 120 = death. :feelsohgod:

Given the head of a linked list, reverse the nodes of the list k at a time, and return the modified list.

k is a positive integer and is less than or equal to the length of the linked list. If the number of nodes is not a multiple of k then left-out nodes, in the end, should remain as it is.

You may not alter the values in the list's nodes, only nodes themselves may be changed.

Example 1:

Input:
head = [1,2,3,4,5], k = 2
Output: [2,1,4,3,5]

do you know how to solve this one lol
I have solved this problem in python. I used a while loop for the list as a whole and then an inner for loop for the K.

Nothing else that you have access to as the common curry wageslave worker drone. IQpill destroyed me, I just needed 10 or 20 more fucking points. How could I not feel superior if I earned $250K a year at Google while my ethnic cousins rotted back in a shithole? Sub 120 = death. :feelsohgod:
Agreed if I only had 20 more IQ points, I would be earning 200k easily probably 400k even. fuck my life.

Grinding these coding problems is mentally destroying me. I need some drugs to focus and grind harder. Even with meditation and other stuff some of these coding problems rape the fuck out of my brain and I need something to boost me.

So far I have tried:
  • l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
Out of the above I only use ltheanine, NMN , curcumin consistently and sparsely use the rest / threw them out. Anyone have other good recommendations? I need something more. This stuff isn't enough. There has to be something more powerful. More useful out there. More magical.
No iq for ur face, mang

So far I have tried:
  • l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
I'm low iq

Anti depressants should help too imo

• l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
Put all this in a blender mix with cow piss and dung and drink
Source : Naarthie subhuman shitskin hindoo

Last edited:
Try another formulation of racetam and supplement before coding practice.

So far I have tried:
  • l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
hows adderal and wtf is lions mane? also u should try weed.

just go slow in cooming, increase your period of cooming

Have you tried weight lifting, high-intensity interval training and creatine? Don't forget, creatine is also a nootropic.

hows adderal and wtf is lions mane? also u should try weed.
Adderall doesn't work well for me unless at a very high dose. so I don't use it much. Lions mane is a mushroom. weed makes me lazy so I don't use it

ur a programmer and an incel? really? isnt there any golddigger around?
why would I get a gold digger to leech off me? jfl
Have you tried weight lifting, high-intensity interval training and creatine? Don't forget, creatine is also a nootropic.
i have done it in the past and it helped. but don't have time anymore to do so.

@ElTruecel

A combination approach is needed rather than simply monotherapy. It's possible I could've achieved high success had I coupled Vyvanse with Tyrosine as I briefly contemplated.

A combination approach is needed rather than simply monotherapy. It's possible I could've achieved high success had I coupled Vyvanse with Tyrosine as I briefly contemplated.

I'm feeling better.

Only some of these are "Minor Alleles".

Marijuana may make your brain grow

Most addictive drugs inhibit the growth of new brain cells. But injections of a cannabis-like chemical seem to have the opposite effect in mice, according to research.

CF9C6E8F DFF1 4258 8F04 3397042FB203

View: https://youtu.be/MklWDqesbvI

Nicotine is good for memory but bad for health if cigarette so chew nicotine gums instead, I did that and it made me better at both gaming and memorizing things.

Several studies demonstrated that nicotine enhances memory. In particular, nicotine facilitates short-term or working memory.

By working it works! Short term means you have to get a new chewie gum every now and then, You can thank me now but lay off the cigarettes!

I reccomend these! Brand, Never used the site so not sure if legit but nicorette is a good brand.

@ElTruecel

Interesting

So far I have tried:
  • l theanine
  • caffeine
  • megadose Vitamin D
  • microdose L$D
  • bacopa moneri
  • lions mane
  • piracetam
  • Ritalin
  • adderall
  • vynase
Jewgle suggestions

@Transcended Trucel Forget what everyone here is telling you. Get on a physical training regimen, improve your sleep and diet, read and write whenever you can (especially about cognitively demanding topics e.g., philosophy), and constantly stimulate your mind with higher order thinking and problem solving. These things gradually optimize your cognitive functioning in the long term and can help preserve functionality later in life.

It's not a get-smart-quick scheme and it will take at least a couple of years of diligent and consistent adherence, before you experience tangible effects. Realistically, you can expect a bump in your IQ by a few points, but by and large, it's hereditary and hardly malleable.

@Transcended Trucel Forget what everyone here is telling you. Get on a physical training regimen, improve your sleep and diet, read and write whenever you can (especially about cognitively demanding topics e.g., philosophy), and constantly stimulate your mind with higher order thinking and problem solving. These things gradually optimize your cognitive functioning in the long term and can help preserve functionality later in life.

It's not a get-smart-quick scheme and it will take at least a couple of years of diligent and consistent adherence, before you experience tangible effects. Realistically, you can expect a bump in your IQ by a few points, but by and large, it's hereditary and hardly malleable.
I've been doing most of that for the past few years. Exercise and sleep been fucked due to health issues. But I've been slowly getting closer to resolving most of my health issues. So should hopefully get on the grind train again.

I've been doing most of that for the past few years. Exercise and sleep been fucked due to health issues. But I've been slowly getting closer to resolving most of my health issues. So should hopefully get on the grind train again.
Good luck, brocel.

I’ve been on this road for awhile.

here are a few of my comment:

I found hyperzine-a to be of use but i don’t take it cause i found out that it worked too well in recalling some real bad memories and feelings. i didnt like that tbh.

I use to be on ritilan when I was younger. No doctors will prescribe a script for me. I used to write tons of stuff while on that!

one doctor put me in stretera. That has MEGA helped out in getting some order and relative calmness. Still no feeling of zoom zoom that I’m sure your looking for with stretera.

i take a bunch of vitamins and supplements also.

I got fucked up majorly when I was younger that got me in a shitload of trouble.

I tripped on lsd twice. I advise you to NOT do lsd personally cause that shit really fucked me up mentally big time to now I am courtroom judge defined as mentally ill.

i currently smoke weed and cigs

weed to relax me from being so uptight and intense. So i wake and bake.

i sleep max 4 hours at a time

im on a ton of medication that i have an am and pm dose.

i wou trust stuff from online pharmacies and I wouldn’t take stuff that wasn’t prescribed by my personal doctor or shrink and I’d only get it from a local pharmacy.

sorry for the rambling nonsense. It’s what I’m able to get out of my head to keyboard isn’t always pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back