Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any low functioningcels on this forum?

The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★
i mean chris chan level retards who can't do anything and as a result lie in bed all day. the sort who should be euthanised.
i'm one :feelsrope:

my brother, but he is too retarded to use the forum

I’d expect most would be
Yeah

so am i but i manage. you should blackpill him asap
He doesn't understand, he is 9yo right now and is very happy. Sometimes I become sad when I look at him laughing and having fun because I know life finna be hard, I just hope he stays as retarded as right now until he dies.

your life is more ideal tbh. Chris Chan tier are around my level.
my brother, but he is too retarded to use the forum
nah. Just coping with his troon fantasies and wanting to fuck his mom

so am i but i manage. you should blackpill him asap
Chris Chan is a lolcow it’s useless to. He’s a laughing stock Blackpill will just make it worse.

Nt Incels are easily as bad as normies. Most of Chris chan’s original doxers were other NT Incels lmfao. But it was funny he was a jester retard

Chris Chan is a lolcow it’s useless to. He’s a laughing stock Blackpill will just make it worse.
might as well blackpill chris chan so he can become ascetic/end his suffering though

Yeah

He doesn't understand, he is 9yo right now and is very happy. Sometimes I become sad when I look at him laughing and having fun because I know life finna be hard, I just hope he stays as retarded as right now until he dies.
Yeah ignorance is a bliss

might as well blackpill chris chan so he can become ascetic/end his suffering though
His suffering will continue whether he’s blackpilled or not. Bluepilled or blackpilled hes still a lolcow who fucked his mom jfl

i'm glad for him. i hope he doesn't grow up to realise these things. it's hard to live your life when you're too retarded to do anything but not retarded enough to be blissfully unaware however

His suffering will continue whether he’s blackpilled or not. Bluepilled or blackpilled hes still a lolcow who fucked his mom jfl
isnt he in prison.

then he might as well realise the realities of this world so he puts himself down bro

i'm glad for him. i hope he doesn't grow up to realise these things. it's hard to live your life when you're too retarded to do anything but not retarded enough to be blissfully unaware however
That is absolutely brutal. so close yet so far.

Never going to happen Blackpill won’t even do that for him.

He got out
Chris chan is a disgusting troon thing thats what I know he’s not a normal incel

no youre the only one here