Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any life sciencels in here?

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I need to write a thesis paper a systematic review to be precise (10,000 words)by next month could any life science cels give me any advice

im pretty decent at science, by life science do you mean biology?

I need to write a thesis paper a systematic review to be precise (10,000 words)by next month could any life science cels give me any advice
I can give you some general advice

Write things in bullet points first, and expand on the ideas in therewith subsections.

Let it sit, and come back to it every few hours if you have new ideas.

DO NOT CRAM IT ALL AT ONCE.

Due by next month and a thesis? You're going to need all the time you can get.

Lol I wrote half of my thesis in the final night, but the whole thing only had to be 6000 words

Lol I wrote half of my thesis in the final night, but the whole thing only had to be 6000 words
What did you manage to get
I can give you some general advice

Write things in bullet points first, and expand on the ideas in therewith subsections.

Let it sit, and come back to it every few hours if you have new ideas.

DO NOT CRAM IT ALL AT ONCE.
Thanks im finding it hard not to leave it to the last minute and cram I just wasted 4 days in a row watching films and acting meet my motivation isn't there

Last edited:

You're coming to us to give you advice on your thesis? Isn't this what your thesis advisor is for?

And you have to write 10k words in one month? This sounds an awful lot like your BSc graduation thesis that you procrastinated on and left to the last possible month.

JFL

Good luck, buddy boyo.

streamofconciousnessmaxx

You're coming to us to give you advice on your thesis? Isn't this what your thesis advisor is for?

And you have to write 10k words in one month? This sounds an awful lot like your BSc graduation thesis that you procrastinated on and left to the last possible month.

JFL

Good luck, buddy boyo.
If you don't know anything about my circumstances don't speak. My advisor is on holiday and I basically just had 2 months to do my thesis. Your acting like the last month is the last night are you bitter or something because your neet. I can tell you wasn't a student before as all my friends done theirs in 1 day to a week.

Last edited:
If you don't know anything about my circumstances don't speak. My advisor is on holiday and I basically just had 2 months to do my thesis. Your acting like the last month is the last night are you bitter or something because your neet. I can tell you wasn't a student before as all my friends done theirs in 1 day to a week.

Wow, I struck a big nerve there. KEK

Then fucking tell us about your circumstance in the OP, you fucking faggot. How the fuck do you expect us to take you seriously about a 10,000 page thesis that nobody here even knows what it is when you don't even bother to write out ONE PROPERLY COMPLETED SENTENCE?

You come in here with your shit that needs to get done, BY YOU ALONE no less, and then arrogantly (and incorrectly) assume that we're bitter NEETs? This fucking guy. Where the fuck do you get off?

tenor.gif

You know what? Now I hope you fail. I hope your thesis advisor looks at the crap you end up calling a thesis and laughs, then pisses on it.

Last edited:
Wow, I struck a big nerve there. KEK

Then fucking tell us about your circumstance in the OP, you fucking faggot. How the fuck do you expect us to take you seriously about a 10,000 page thesis that nobody here even knows what it is when you don't even bother to write out ONE PROPERLY COMPLETED SENTENCE?

You come in here with your shit that needs to get done, BY YOU ALONE no less, and then arrogantly (and incorrectly) assume that we're bitter NEETs? This fucking guy. Where the fuck do you get off?

tenor.gif

You know what? Now I hope you fail. I hope your thesis advisor looks at the crap you end up calling a thesis and laughs, then pisses on it.
I don't care if you hope I fail because that's not going to happen you neet loser go pick up your giro science is not for retarded people like yourself it's for men with intellect like myself. Why do I need to explain my topic when you won't understand shit.

I wanted general tips like don't cram and that. I obviously struck a nerve i am A grade student your opinion is irrelevant to me. Sometimes i wonder if incels like you deserve their predicament. We are suppose to stick together but retards exist in every community

Why the hell are you asking incel forum to help you write a 10000 word dissertation

I don't care if you hope I fail because that's not going to happen you neet loser go pick up your giro science is not for retarded people like yourself it's for men with intellect like myself. Why do I need to explain my topic when you won't understand shit.

I wanted general tips like don't cram and that. I obviously struck a nerve i am A grade student your opinion is irrelevant to me. Sometimes i wonder if incels like you deserve their predicament. We are suppose to stick together but retards exist in every community

JFL @ this faggotry. What is with these arrogant pseudo intellectuals? Are some egos really this fragile?

I graduated almost 15 years ago. If you had any idea about me and my schooling, you would eat your words, shit them out, then eat them again. But I'm not insecure about it as if my existence depends on it, so I don't boast about it or use my education or intellect to flex on people.

Imagine asking for help from people and then being arrogant and condescending towards them.

Fucking clown world strikes again. :feelskek:

JFL @ this faggotry. What is with these arrogant pseudo intellectuals? Are some egos really this fragile?

I graduated almost 15 years ago. If you had any idea about me and my schooling, you would eat your words, shit them out, then eat them again. But I'm not insecure about it as if my existence depends on it, so I don't boast about it or use my education or intellect to flex on people.

Imagine asking for help from people and then being arrogant and condescending towards them.

Fucking clown world strikes again. :feelskek:
Lol it's a prank I just wanted to see your reaction

I did a systematic review also, looking at antibody responses to ebola vaccinations. My advisor was kinda shit as well, since he was always out the country researching covid (was this year i did my dissertation). I ended up getting a 2:1 overall (i live in england), which is between 60-70%. Ok i guess considering it was all very independent and had FAR less help from my advisor than other people in my year

Too low IQ for that shit

I did a systematic review also, looking at antibody responses to ebola vaccinations. My advisor was kinda shit as well, since he was always out the country researching covid (was this year i did my dissertation). I ended up getting a 2:1 overall (i live in england), which is between 60-70%. Ok i guess considering it was all very independent and had FAR less help from my advisor than other people in my year
Wow congrats im also from England how long did it take you to write and do you have any tips for the results and discussion sections.