Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any LDARcels who experienced Normie life for once?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I'm working right now and for the most part I've just gone to work only to come home to LDAR and cope on video games and TV shows. For months until 7/19, this is all I did. ZERO IRL interaction with people outside of work matters.

But from 7/19 to 7/25, during those days, I was invited to several coworker events. I felt like a normie then, actually doing normie things, talking with foids and normie guys. Socializing. Real human interaction.

Well it's been a week since then and I've gone back to LDARing, with no one wanting any more activities evidently, and I'm feeling an incredible amount of withdrawal symptoms from then. It's not like I became best friends with anyone, but I felt such a huge amount of acceptance and relief from that one week, and I want nothing more than to have that every single day of my life.

During that week, when I came home I felt like a king. I didn't feel the need to vidya cope and slept the best I ever have.

But now I feel so subhuman, Im thinking, how the fuck did I survive all these months just LDARing? How was I content with that? Now I'm forced back into that.

Last edited:
The time I feel like a normie the least is when I'm at an event with people.

I would say the closest I experienced to normie life would’ve been age 15-18, everything before I was retarded and everything since, LDAR.

Should note that my definition of normie life is certainly not true normie. Never went to parties, remained KHHV, and all my normie friends barely put up with me

Last edited:
I'm working right now and for the most part I've just gone to work only to come home to LDAR and cope on video games and TV shows. For months until 7/19, this is all I did. ZERO IRL interaction with people outside of work matters.

But from 7/19 to 7/25, during those days, I was invited to several coworker events. I felt like a normie then, actually doing normie things, talking with foids and normie guys. Socializing. Real human interaction.

Well it's been a week since then and I've gone back to LDARing, with no one wanting any more activities evidently, and I'm feeling an incredible amount of withdrawal symptoms from then. It's not like I became best friends with anyone, but I felt such a huge amount of acceptance and relief from that one week, and I want nothing more than to have that every single day of my life.

During that week, when I came home I felt like a king. I didn't feel the need to vidya cope and slept the best I ever have.

But now I feel so subhuman, Im thinking, how the fuck did I survive all these months just LDARing? How was I content with that? Now I'm forced back into that.
Mogs me at being socially accepted

Never began for Eurasian steppe ancestry white pure aryans like me as well
I’m sorry bro, but it’s completely over for true aryancels

The time I feel like a normie the least is when I'm at an event with people.
If this isn't true for you your not incel. Being able to blend in with the masses is not a power we possess

Yeah when I used to hang out with my few friends from school I felt somewhat like a normie and not a total loser

@Idotms look at this suifuel
True :blackpill:
But having sex all the time like curries do would get boring after a while
that is why they still feel the need to post on this forum
They have too much sex, that it feels like work more than fun

If this isn't true for you your not incel. Being able to blend in with the masses is not a power we possess
My primary failo is that I'm a turbomanlet so being invisible in crowds is my default state. Just because people don't call the cops when they see me doesn't mean there's any toilet on this gay planet who would ever look at me with a sliver of respect.

yeah there were some times. those felt amazing , your brain releases so many hormones when you are able to fit into the group and socialize. this is another reason NTpill is so brutal. LDARing just makes you a dead soulless peace of meat, while NT normies get those hormone releases daily :reeeeee:

My primary failo is that I'm a turbomanlet so being invisible in crowds is my default state. Just because people don't call the cops when they see me doesn't mean there's any toilet on this gay planet who would ever look at me with a sliver of respect.
Lol I didn't mean literally. Blend in = fit in

Work events after hours aren’t substitutes for thinking ya have friends now they did it and went back to their normie lives… I’m sorry ya feel lost

Maybe I was a normie kid until I was 9. Though I was still bullied even then. I remember being bullied at 3 or 4. JFL. :kys: