Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any lazy-eyes-cels aka ptosiscels here?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Height>eyes>face priority
   This is the worst incel phenotype ever!
If you have this phenotype,no matter how tall  you are
How strong are your nose,chin or jaw...
   You will be an incel.

lazy eye does not equal ptosis

and yes bro if you have ptosis i feel for you since i suffer from the same curse, my eye area legit used to be nice and with volume, i don't have congenital ptosis but rather developed it around the time i was in middle school, both my upper eyelids droop down and my eyebrows are higher in order to compensate, which is one of the telltale ptosis marks

I have it in both eyes. Everyone tells me my eyes are sad/sleepy/droopy. Thank God for surgeries though, I'm saving up enough to get it fixed

GenioplastyCel said:
lazy eye does not equal ptosis

and yes bro if you have ptosis i feel for you since i suffer from the same curse, my eye area legit used to be nice and with volume, i don't have congenital ptosis but rather developed it around the time i was in middle school, both my upper eyelids droop down and my eyebrows are higher in order to compensate, which is one of the telltale ptosis marks

I have it in both eyes. Everyone tells me my eyes are sad/sleepy/droopy. Thank God for surgeries though, I'm saving up enough to get it fixed

I know that feel,bro.
Having this curse can ruin your whole facial attractiveness.

SUPERCEL said:
I know that feel,bro.
Having this curse can ruin your whole facial attractiveness.

It makes people think I'm passive and weak.