Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT READING THIS POST

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Everything I said is complete bullshit, I do NOT condone harassment towards any females I post I just do it for fun. Any statements I have made on rape is NOT a threat I just talk about it because it is hot.

ALL STATEMENTS FICTIONAL I WILL NOT COMMIT CRIMES

Hey man, sorry about getting you banned with my theory of you being a banned user. So we're cool right?

Everything I said is complete truth, I DO condone harassment towards any females I post and just do it for fun. Any statements I have made on rape is a threat I just talk about it because it is hot.

ALL STATEMENTS HISTORICAL I WILL COMMIT CRIMES

Hey man, sorry about getting you banned with my theory of you being a banned user. So we're cool right?
yeah sure. Idk why you even accused me. Mods just confirmed out ip are different

Damn, out of the coon cage already?

straight to jail boyo

Everything I said is complete bullshit, I do NOT condone harassment towards any females I post I just do it for fun. Any statements I have made on rape is NOT a threat I just talk about it because it is hot.

ALL STATEMENTS FICTIONAL I WILL NOT COMMIT CRIMES
you rn
glowing homer simpson GIF

Everything I said is complete truth, I DO condone harassment towards any females I post and just do it for fun. Any statements I have made on rape is a threat I just talk about it because it is hot.

ALL STATEMENTS HISTORICAL I WILL COMMIT CRIMES
based

these disclaimers are meaningless...

it doesn't matter you actually think in a court your lawyer gonna bring this post up and then the judge will let you go lel ?

You're prob on a list from all the pedoposting

it doesn't matter you actually think in a court your lawyer gonna bring this post up and then the judge will let you go lel ?
yeah because I just post pictures of foids who are hot it isnt that illegal. I also never threaten rape I only talk about it

Feds would just hack into your account and plant evidence to get you banned from this site and arrested

ok I will inform my higher-ups in the fbi of this

they have already expressed that you aren't a problem, because and I quote 'he said in gta so it is ok, and also he is based'

Feds on the way to your house after this post:
Explain Rocket League GIF by G2 Esports