Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Juice WRLD fans here?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I personally wasn't a fan of his music as I never listened to it, but I came to find out that he was influenced heavily by Escape the Fate which is an American post-hardcore band. Theirs was the first post-hardcore album I ever listened to, somewhere in 2007. I was 11 or 12 back then. He got into them, specifically the same album I got into, also around that age. So I kind of liked him without actually liking him, if that makes any sense... so yeah I find it kinda sad that he's dead. At least we still have Post Malone. He is also heavily into post-hardcore much like myself.

Imagine being a fan of any celebrity whatsoever. JFL @ u

Imagine being a fan of any celebrity whatsoever. JFL @ u
You fucking faggot, you obviously didn't read my post. Stop posting for the sake of postmaxxing.

You fucking faggot, you obviously didn't read my post. Stop posting for the sake of postmaxxing.
It wasn't directed at you bro it was directed at all of the fans of this shit tyrone "artist". I read the fact you didn't really care and how he was influenced by a cool band u like or whatever. It was not directed at you br0

It wasn't directed at you bro it was directed at all of the fans of this shit tyrone "artist". I read the fact you didn't really care and how he was influenced by a cool band u like or whatever. It was not directed at you br0
I'm sorry bro. :( I thought you were attacking me, kek'd. I'm smiling now irl my bad bro. :(

No because it’s rap.
Although I like some heavy metal inspired rap.

He wasn’t as good as X or Mac that died recently that’s for sure lol.

No because it’s rap.
Although I like some heavy metal inspired rap.
Post-hardcore is different from heavy metal but to normies it's probably the same anyway, kek.
it ok bro
:D Thx.
He wasn’t as good as X or Mac that died recently that’s for sure lol.
Mac? You mean that Ariana bitch got blood on her hands for making him off herself over her? Kek. Jfl at normies telling her it's not her fault. :feelskek:

Speaking of X, the only song I listened to from "his" final release is the song he did with blink-182.

Post-hardcore is different from heavy metal but to normies it's probably the same anyway, kek.
Hmm no..
Music is the most normie interest / hobby someone can have.

Hmm no..
Music is the most normie interest / hobby someone can have.

i want to be normie. I want to be normal.I want to have a normal or better face which will let me have a better life. My life is shit. Inceldom is not fun. I hate my life.

i want to be normie. I want to be normal.I want to have a normal or better face which will let me have a better life. My life is shit. Inceldom is not fun. I hate my life.
Too bad, once you’ve been blackpilled you can’t go back to leading a normal normie bluepilled life.

After his most recent video, all that extra weight, I knew he was sipping that codeine like a fiend

Are you feeling ok, you don't usually get angry like that, we can talk about it if you want

Are you feeling ok, you don't usually get angry like that, we can talk about it if you want
I am extra moody when I masturbate the day before. I have noticed this and I usually am very cautious when I engage in a conversation with somebody after I've masturbated. I need at least 24 hours to calm down. I suppose my lack of testosterone complements the other gender that is without testosterone, or at least very little in comparison, so I think it makes sense that women are so moody so damn often.

Yeah, but his music isn’t that relatable to me since I’m trucel and I haven’t ever done drugs, he made good music tho

Yeah, but his music isn’t that relatable to me since I’m trucel and I haven’t ever done drugs, he made good music tho
Yeah I'm not much into rap because I can't relate to the lyrics but conscious rap is very pretentious as well so I stay away from that too. That's why I just stick to rock music because at least you can find good lyricism there that isn't about girls.