Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Italian incels?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
Im part Italian but I don’t think I ever spoke to any Italian incel online before. I guess since Italian is one of the most chad countries Italian incels are extremely rare

i play wario sometimez on ssbu

Mario and Luigi but they're in denial.

These guys are Italians:

@BasedStalin

@unlucky guy

Im part Italian but I don’t think I ever spoke to any Italian incel online before. I guess since Italian is one of the most chad countries Italian incels are extremely rare
There's a very old age demographic. A lot of Italians are old, the average Italian is like 46-47 years old. Young Italians immigrate to the UK, Germany, and other places (because there aren't as much opportunities since Italy is kind of corrupt).

The incel phenomena mostly hits Zoomers and young Millennials whilst Italy's population is more gen X and beyond or whatever (compared to other Western countries).

Last edited:
There are some Italian Chads, but Italians are usually dark and swarthy compared to other Europeans, and since they're mixed with Arabs.

There are some Italian Chads, but Italians are usually dark and swarthy compared to other Europeans, and since they're mixed with Arabs.
Yet smhw they are considered the most attractive men in many european countries and cuck us all
@turbocuckcel_7000

Sure but I see plenty of Arab chads too, so being mixed with Arab doesn’t necessarily make someone subhuman. Italians will deny being mixed til there blue in the face though

Sure but I see plenty of Arab chads too, so being mixed with Arab doesn’t necessarily make someone subhuman. Italians will deny being mixed til there blue in the face though
I'm insinuating a more undesirable phenotype. Other Europeans dig lighter features than dark features. I don't deny that there are good looking Arabs.

But yeah the reality of being mixed is there (Middle-Eastern farmers settled in Southern European and then got mixed with more Middle-Easterners along the way). There's definitely no way for Italians to hide or deny it. Depends how many years you wanna go back, even 23andme and other tests are limited in how many years they can go back. Everyone is a little mixed to some degree anyway.

i play wario sometimez on ssbu
My main alongside Ness :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Its Happening Mother 2 GIF

Italian here, 35.
Una vita di merda, porco dio ladro incancrenito.

Italy is a wonderful place and if i can chose to die and born again (but chad) in any place on earth i'd chose Italy again. BUT, is HELL for ugly people (like every other place). The aggravating thing is that men here are IMMENSIVELY more attractive than foids, the ratio is crazy, like 1 attractive foid to 35 attractive men. Don't get fooled if you see hot foids in Italy, the very few hot ones are all from Romania, Albania, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Poland, Russia and some noodlewhore from China. More and more italian chads are mixbreeding with those and leave the short chubby italian foids to tunisian and maroccan immigrants and for italian beta normies. Also, guess which ones are more entitled and snobby as fuck? The model-material foids from east or the obese landwhales of the mediterranean sea? Yes you got that right. Bitches be bitches but landwhales are always the worst and the more they are ugly the more they pretend.
I think i don't need to explain the monstrous vicious cycle of ULTRAMEGAGIGAsimpcucking this whole unbalancement cause. There are hordes of 08/10 chads chasing 02/10 obese retard foids like they're starving for pussy. What chance a 02/10 incel like me can have? :feelsrope:

PS: The stereotype of the short, brown and loud men is only partially true. The southern you go, the more people are short and brown like arabs, the northern you go, the more people are tall, white and viking-like.
The dna mix is just the most ferociously diverse in the whole Europe.

Last edited:
Italians have their own very developed incelosphere as far as I know.

Here I am. I'm an italian incel 22 KV.
Italians have their own very developed incelosphere as far as I know.
Sure we have. There are a few forums and also many online chats. But it's kinda bad, foids are often allowed, admins are so bad and they simp and worship these foids. The situation in Italy is not good.

Italy is number one destination for slavwhores and Ricewhores to get Italian cocku

Here I am. I'm an italian incel 22 KV.

Sure we have. There are a few forums and also many online chats. But it's kinda bad, foids are often allowed, admins are so bad and they simp and worship these foids. The situation in Italy is not good.
I am American but of Italian descent. Trying to learn Italian. Ma e finito per noi.

I’m Italian-American, not sure if that counts.

Lol in Italy we have like 3-4 different incel forums. Italian foids are an international meme at this point because of one of the highest ugliness/snobery ratio.

We have it harder to get foids than guys in Saudi Arabia lol

There's a very old age demographic. A lot of Italians are old, the average Italian is like 46-47 years old. Young Italians immigrate to the UK, Germany, and other places (because there aren't as much opportunities since Italy is kind of corrupt).

The incel phenomena mostly hits Zoomers and young Millennials whilst Italy's population is more gen X and beyond or whatever (compared to other Western countries).
That's because it's the only Western nation still not ravaged by waves of immigration taking control of cities etc...it's way more ethnically cohesive but much older. Age is around 50 and growing.
Also speaking as a italian myself i can assure italy is one of the worst place to be male. Especially if young...

These guys are Italians:

@BasedStalin

@unlucky guy
Me too and i confirm italian foids are internationally known as the worst foids possible in terms of being ugly and hypergamous

When I think about it. Luigi from Mario Bros can technichly be one except Daisy. Thing is though I do think its nintendos way of copying anime a bit. Think about it. 90 percentnof anime does the whole incel ish main character with some hot bitch who likes him.

@PersonalityChad

@Intellau_Celistic we must talk about the myelin sheath with @Intellectual_69 . We’re going to explain the makeup of the dendrites & axons

I want to fuck a South Italian foid

+ italians have strong families usually...?

+ italians have strong families usually...?
Bullshit. Only applies to old Italian. You all have a meme hollywood idea of Italy