Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Italian food lovers

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Not taking directly about traditional Italian food but food that's Italian enough to be considered as such.

I personally like any sort of pasta dish but my favorite is Pesto Pasta with chicken:

Download 33

i hate Italian ''food''

I really like pizza

i like poop from a black woman stuffed down my sissy whitey throat

Italians are extremely anal about their cuisine 24/7 and are always butthurt about how something is/isn't actually Italian or you're not making it right or whatever

This is in fact because Italy is a fake country that no one wanted to exist in the first place and science has yet to uncover who supposedly benefited from the creation of Italy. "Italian" identity was essentially a branded product from the start so as a result memes like pizza and whatever else the diaspora came up with are unreasonably important to them

Italians are extremely anal about their cuisine 24/7 and are always butthurt about how something is/isn't actually Italian or you're not making it right or whatever
I'm all for bastardising their food, look at the variations of pasta dishes in Asia for instance.
This is in fact because Italy is a fake country that no one wanted to exist in the first place and science has yet to uncover who supposedly benefited from the creation of Italy. "Italian" identity was essentially a branded product from the start so as a result memes like pizza and whatever else the diaspora came up with are unreasonably important to them
Brutal historypill.

What food do you like then
fruit, kfc, chocolate, candy, desserts, cheese, smoked salmon, pre made packaged sandwhiches, pork scratchings, ready to eat meat, sparkling water, etc etc

fruit, kfc, chocolate, candy, desserts, cheese, smoked salmon, pre made packaged sandwhiches, pork scratchings, ready to eat meat, sparkling water, etc etc
Smoked salmon is fancy

also jfl if you think pizza is italian

Delete your account

That's me , @Mario

I like fake Tiramisu (with banana filling).

Pizza Alfredo pasta , spaghetti and veal lasagna Italian food is good

Italian food mogs everything else ngl

I like pizza tbh