Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any IT member who claims to be in their 30s/40s is full of shit

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If you’re in your 30s and 40s and post on IT then you must be a mentally retarded man child and sure I post here but I’m 22 and that age group is still immature. Sure most 30-40 year olds would disapprove of us and most would think IT are a waste of time and aren’t accomplishing anything by posting about us all day. If you’re in your 30s/40s you would be doing much more productive shit. Not screenshotting incel threads and mocking them and insulting them.

a lot of them lie about their age and say they’re 35 so they can be seen as wise and mature by other people online because if they claim they’re 20 they won’t be taken seriously. Any IT fag who claims to be in their 30s/40s is prolly lying. They are prolly 20.

like this one retard WindamEarle. I remember seeing him a few years ago on other subreddits. All he posts on is IT, r/niceguys, r/justneckheardthings, r/lewronggeneration etc and other subs where people mock and laugh at other people online. He would use vulgar language that young people use too. He claimed to be in his late 30s/early 40s but he’s prolly only like 21

That's the average age of those asexual cucks

Who cares. Either way they are retarded faggots and trannies who've got nothing better to do.

Reddit is a ridiculous community. Except for incel or ideologically similar (eg mgtow) subs, there's all sorts of people in the different subreddits, and all of them are idiots in their own way. And the one thing they have in common is, they'll shit on you if they perceive you to be weak, because they're pathetic losers.

I've done experiments on this in the past, and if you build up an account with a post history that "shows" you have a well paying job, a college education, and a wife and children (or even better, a wife and someone else's child), you can post whatever you want anywhere, make people mad, post retarded shit that you know will trigger them, and they'll still be nice to you. If you, on the other hand, have an incel post history, or a previous post saying you were bullied growing up (this happened to me), or a post saying you're jobless or whatever, they'll bring it up against you any time you say something someone doesn't like and be very cruel about it.

I'm fucking done with IT. They've been nuked already. They are a shell of their former selves. The world no longer sees them as "watchdogs" but as the tattletales they always were. Giving them the time of day is gay.

Idk man, you'd be surprised, a lot of of people that age are children indoctrinated by mainstream bluepill so much they might get enjoyment trolling here.
Yeah but it’s still rare for a 35 yr old to be on places like IT

They're all fat / progressive cunts who are in their early 20s.