Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any insecure hairycels on here

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’m very self-conscious of the fact I’m extremely as in I get hair all over my body, arms, legs, but cracks, back and shoulders. Could anyone relate to me?

Every time I shave with a blade especially in embarrassing places like my back and shoulders not only it grows back thichker and faster also I’d get irritation, bump and ingrown hairs. It doesn’t happen to me much with electrical trimmers but the problem is it get rid of hair nowhere near as deep as the blades. I just want to permantately get rid of my body hair including the stubble I leave behind every time I shave.

A lot of women love chest hair and hair on the abdominal area but when you get hair all of your body, back and shoulders then that’s gross.

You are high T bro, start roiding and you will see... Run Nikolay Valuev game

Laser hair removal. Probably cheaper and better in SEa

if u were chadlite or chad u would be slaying, most women love hair, it shows a sign of masculinity, too bad u ugly so its over

any femoid or even a cuck who says that women dont like chest hair are coping hard

if u were chadlite or chad u would be slaying, most women love hair, it shows a sign of masculinity, too bad u ugly so its over

any femoid or even a cuck who says that women dont like chest hair are coping hard

They like beards, chest hair and abdominal hair. Having hair on your back and shoulders is not attractive whether you’re chad or not.

I am definately hairier than you. You can grab a handful of my back hair

Yes im hairy as fuck.
I shorten my whole body hair with a hair machine, sometimes i just cut it completly
If i would let it untouched, i would legit look like a monkey
Ive read somewhere that most women prefer men with few or no body hair

Same here hair on my back, chest, stomach, face, gooch, asshole, penis shaft, thought about getting it professionally waxed but don’t feel comfortable asking somebody to do that. Although it would be funny if some Stacy was forced to wax my asshole.

I have very little amount of facial hair(only moustache; i cut it usually) but i think i can beat everyone when it comes to ass hair. (i don't have a lot of hair on my body too, only ass)

I shave my pubes, chest and forearms every morning in the shower.

What I forget to mention on the start of my threat is that I’m half black and half white so it’s pretty rare for someone who’s black to have that much body hair.

I have some on my shoulders and I think I'll use laser when I'll have money. But first I have to replace my teeth.

as iv gotten older ive noticed many long hairs growing on my ears and out of my nose.

FA752A7C E536 42C8 A2A9 715F9A060572

Every time I shave with a blade especially in embarrassing places like my back and shoulders not only it grows back thichker and faster