Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any information on Dizna?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I heard he caught bofa last week.

Bofa what?
loling at all the FBI fees that had to read trough my dees nuts joke
Bofa is a mosquito-borne disease caused by a parasite. People with bofa often experience fever, chills, and flu-like illness. Left untreated, they may develop severe complications and die. In 2017 an estimated 219 million cases of bofa occurred worldwide and 435,000 people died, mostly children in the African Region. About 1,700 cases of bofa are diagnosed in the United States each year. The vast majority of cases in the United States are in travelers and immigrants returning from countries where bofa transmission occurs, many from sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.

jk bofa these nuts bitch

Bofa is a mosquito-borne disease caused by a parasite. People with bofa often experience fever, chills, and flu-like illness. Left untreated, they may develop severe complications and die. In 2017 an estimated 219 million cases of bofa occurred worldwide and 435,000 people died, mostly children in the African Region. About 1,700 cases of bofa are diagnosed in the United States each year. The vast majority of cases in the United States are in travelers and immigrants returning from countries where bofa transmission occurs, many from sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.

jk bofa these nuts bitch
So he caught both of your nuts? Gay

Have you seen Mike?

You left your pet stacy at my front door, chad.

Can you bring her back to my sex dungeon with all my other girlfriends?
I usually just feed her dog treats but I think grass will do.
OMG NO, I HAVE TO FREE HER, YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL GENTLEMAN LIKE ME :soy:

My cock feels hard

That's why I always stay above the mason dixon and as high up in elevation as possible. Too high to flood, no earthquakes, and too cold for creepy crawlees.

sry no information found :feelstrash:

Fuck you incel piece of shit,my brother is gay

Of course she is,fellow whitecel
Exvusssse meeee inkcel gay is a degrading term for those that differ in sexuality. :soy: