Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any incels up to rule the world with me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
@Mentally lost cel or any incel even after that argument I need to offer you a deal.

When the world ends do you agree to a deal to co rule the world?

You are still an equal deity in my case as you have access to turkeys infinite turkey supply:shock: you can feed my retard manlet ass and I can consume woman with it.

Last edited:
Inceldia world empire confirmed?

I will kill god for making me dumb and ugly

I'm gonna help you for infinite suppley of turkey AND the infinite supply of drugs you snort.

@Mentally lost cel or any incel even after that argument I need to offer you a deal.

When the world ends do you agree to a deal to co rule the world?

You are still an equal deity in my case as you have access to turkeys infinite turkey supply:shock: you can feed my retard manlet ass and I can consume woman with it.
I Accept your offer

I’m down for it. You me @Mentally lost cel and @Pillow City Rev will form the tetrarchy

One day I will become the third emperor of Brazil :feelsLSD:

if you’re not even alpha enough to get vagina what makes you think you’ll rule anything? These frail mind states must change to ascend.

if you’re not even alpha enough to get vagina what makes you think you’ll rule anything? These frail mind states must change to ascend.
Nigger moment

one day I will rule the bottom of a bitch's boot and no power in this world will stop me