Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any incels named Chad here?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Does the name Chad have magic properties or is it just random. :waitwhat:

But I unironically see so many good looking guys called Chad but never ugly guys.

Don’t doxx yourselves by accident. Names and IPs are probably vital info that can link you if you don’t want that to.

Eric is the most Chad name in my experience.

Don’t doxx yourselves by accident. Names and IPs are probably vital info that can link you if you don’t want that to.
Is it really that dangerous to say your first name? Idk.

@Incel called Chad

yeah br0. no tbh the only people I've ever seen named chad were in movies I've never met someone in real life with the name chad.

yeah br0. no tbh the only people I've ever seen named chad were in movies I've never met someone in real life with the name chad.
I've seen some male models called Chad

This. I've said a lot of info about myself overtime here and elsewhere under the same handle, but your name is the biggest thing you need to keep hidden tbh.

Is it really that dangerous to say your first name? Idk.
Well , mods can see ur IP address and if the website is ever compromised your data will be displayed and in someone’s hands. Who knows what they can do with that. To each their own

Tyler is the most Chad name in my experience.
Definitely not in my experience, if anything it's the most Incel name for me. I know a truecel weeb curry called Tyler so noo
Well , mods can see ur IP address and if the website is ever compromised your data will be displayed and in someone’s hands. Who knows what they can do with that. To each their own
:giga::feelswow::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::giga::feelswow:

Definitely not in my experience, if anything it's the most Incel name for me. I know a truecel weeb curry called Tyler so noo
Interesting. The star football (soccer) player in my school was called Tyler and one of my brothers friends is called Tyler. He’s a fucking gigachad. 9.5/10 at least.

All these names don't exist outside of Murica, so no. :lul:

Eric is the most Chad name in my experience.
I’ve known 3 Eric’s.

1st one, truecel. Stblackops2cel mogs him, no joke. Manlet, 12 year old girl frame, narrow face, pinhead,one eye literally 0.5” above the other, and aspire.. it’s really sad.

2nd one: black trendy mumble rapper that drinks lean and wears ridiculous mumble rapper clothes. Fucks white girls.

3rd one: 6’4” male model. Wide frame, big skull, Nw0, prettyboy. Mogs Chico.