Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any incels into research chemicals here?

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Recently I've gotten to like research chemicals. It's rather escapist. Throws a day away and lets me escape the pain of being some turbo autist incel. It's 'legal', so you can order online and don't have to know chadlite drug dealers or ever leave your NEET cave. I'd love to talk more with any incels who are into or want to know more about RC's.

the only thing I know how to make is chlorine gas

Things such as 1P-LSD?

I used to be but am not really currently. I've tried

2c-b
2c-i
2c-t-2
2c-e
2c-t-21
4-aco-mipt
4-aco-dmt
5-meo-amt
5-meo-dipt
5-meo-dmt
mephedrone
LSZ
AL-LAD
DMT
jwh-018
cp-55940

And some others as well. I used to be very into drugs and have used a plethora of them. So many that recalling all of them takes me literally like an hour.

wtf are "research chemicals"

i want to get 1p lsd, and maybe some others if they have enough research behind them to make sure they're safe

i want to get 1p lsd, and maybe some others if they have enough research behind them to make sure they're safe

i did 1plsd and its perfectly safe, its only 70% or so the potency of regular lsd and wears off completely after 8 hours.

Various psychedelics, dissociatives, and stimulants that aren't well known drug compounds so they're sold as lab chemicals like hydrochloric acid would be sold.
you're gonna take them like drugs? i'm more into stuff for research and experiments

I used to be but am not really currently. I've tried

2c-b
2c-i
2c-t-2
2c-e
2c-t-21
4-aco-mipt
4-aco-dmt
5-meo-amt
5-meo-dipt
5-meo-dmt
mephedrone
LSZ
AL-LAD
DMT
jwh-018
cp-55940

And some others as well. I used to be very into drugs and have used a plethora of them. So many that recalling all of them takes me literally like an hour.

Sounds like a fun time. DXM+4-HO-MET was a success. I'm ready to dive deep down the rabbit hole.

I would like to try some but I am too stupid to buy them, I am also scared that the webpage that sells them is a scam, I don´t know which sellers are legit.

Well this is a very interesting thread.
Unfortunately I haven't tried any RC's yet, though I have a deep interest in some of the tryptamines and phenethylamines out there. 4-HO-MET, 4-ACO-DMT, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, all of the 2-Cs, and even the fluorinated amphetamines are some that interest me personally. 3-meo-pcp is said to be a very enjoyable experience as well if you are into dissociatives.

Unfortunately I haven't tried any RC's yet, though I have a deep interest in some of the tryptamines and phenethylamines out there. 4-HO-MET, 4-ACO-DMT, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, all of the 2-Cs, and even the fluorinated amphetamines are some that interest me personally. 3-meo-pcp is said to be a very enjoyable experience as well if you are into dissociatives.
what even are research chemicals? are they like drugs but legal?

Lets make some really big explosives

what even are research chemicals? are they like drugs but legal?
Basically, they are drugs that are often similar in their chemical composition to other drugs which have a very short history of use and research, and the legal system has not gotten around to making those specific chemicals illegal because of certain due processes.

Basically, they are drugs that are often similar in their chemical composition to other drugs which have a very short history of use and research, and the legal system has not gotten around to making those specific chemicals illegal because of certain due processes.
So you could basically buy these "chemicals" which are the same as drugs, use them, and not get legally buttfucked?

Hypothetically speaking of course
Lets make some really big explosives
Nuke

Nop but i think i was once given a research chemical instead of LSD, i suspect it's the case because the effects lasted for 20h, not 6 like it's supposed to be for LSD.
By the way i recommand everyone watch this italian film, it's an excellent comedy avout a bunch of nerds making research chemicals https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3438354/

So you could basically buy these "chemicals" which are the same as drugs, use them, and not get legally buttfucked?

Hypothetically speaking of course

View attachment 35165

They are often sold as "not for human consumption", so they are legal to purchase and sell, but if something occurs under the conditions of taking them, I'm not really sure how the legal system may treat the situation

They are often sold as "not for human consumption", so they are legal to purchase and sell, but if something occurs under the conditions of taking them, I'm not really sure how the legal system may treat the situation
Interesting, and where would an enterprising chemist buy these materials? Asking for a friend.

Interesting, and where would an enterprising chemist buy these materials? Asking for a friend.
Here is a subreddit that lists some vendors, but it can depend on what chemical you are looking for.
Here is a subreddit that lists some vendors, but it can depend on what chemical you are looking for.
Sorry I forgot the link...
https://www.reddit.com/r/RCVendorCheck/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=post_header

Sorry I forgot the link...
https://www.reddit.com/r/RCVendorCheck/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=post_header
Also I see this reply is awaiting mod approval, I'm trying to not directly source here.

I've researched 4-HO-MET, 1P-LSD, Etizolam, and 3-MeO-PCP so far. Been a very enjoyable experience learning about these compounds. I have many others coming soon.

I've researched 4-HO-MET, 1P-LSD, Etizolam, and 3-MeO-PCP so far. Been a very enjoyable experience learning about these compounds. I have many others coming soon.
Oh nice! I forgot to mention etizolam. I'm not that experienced with benzodiazepines or overly interested in their recreational value but they are extremely useful.

I did knock myself out trying to use klonopin recreationally once, it was quite hilarious. I kept dosing because I was not satisfied with the effects until I reached around ~9 mg, which is quite high for a benzo as potent as clonazepam. There was a span of maybe 30 seconds to a minute where I realized what a terrible mistake I had made and a black sheet fell over me into unconsciousness. I slept for 14 hours.

I did knock myself out trying to use klonopin recreationally once, it was quite hilarious. I kept dosing because I was not satisfied with the effects until I reached around ~9 mg, which is quite high for a benzo as potent as clonazepam. There was a span of maybe 30 seconds to a minute where I realized what a terrible mistake I had made and a black sheet fell over me into unconsciousness. I slept for 14 hours.
Benzos and thienos are the fucking worst recreational drugs. They're useful, but no recreational value.
Thanks for the link, time to chemistmaxx and hopefully not die as a result.

You won't die unless you're one of those dummies who doesn't get a scale, mixes things, and redoses like a madman. Orrrrrr you have some sort of medical condition and neglect checking up on safety of that condition with typical drugs.

Benzos and thienos are the fucking worst recreational drugs. They're useful, but no recreational value.
I completely agree. My only other benzo experience was with lorazepam which was lousy to say the least. I think that it sucks that they get praised so much in rap culture and whatnot, I don't find them all that impressive, especially taking into consideration how severe and crippling the withdrawal can be, lifelong sometimes. Its just not a thing which should be used carelessly as it is in culture

I prefer to order drugs from the darknet. I'm interested in trying 4-ACO-DMT and 2-CB

Tried them in the past

Very interesting thread, ive read it all, and ill bump it if you guys dont care, because ive some questions maybe someone here can answer.

So, i´ve discovered this marvellous world of RC´s just some months ago, and they are my primary source of cope now. So this is fucking serious lol I tried most of the drugs that there are during college, but when i gave up sociallizing in gereal i lost all my providers, except the weed one. So i really thought i was never going to try LSD again... until 8 months ago an online incel bro told me about these RC´s... And lets say that now i have something to do with my money.

I would like to ask a question to anybody that has more experience than me with them. At the actual moment i like 1P-LSD, 1CP-LSD, 5F-MDMB-PINACA , 3-MMC, etizolam and (obviously) CBD. I take those regularly now, specially the PINACA and CBD mixed and vaped (like all the time i can, literally vaping right now). Its like weed but legal, i fcking love it.I dont buy weed anymore lol. Ive tried a lof of different LSD´s, canabinnoids and the ones that are supposed to feel like ketamine (like 4-CMC) despite the fact that ive not tried ketamine lol. Anyway, im kind of getting bored of all of them. I love 3-MMC, but i think i want something that makes you feel even better without the tachycardia. I also love LSD (+MMC), and i want to try something like that, but more psychedelyc. What do you guys recommend me? I dont like those herbal blends with cannabinoids in general, and i dont want to try anything dangerous atm. Any suggestions in general? Am i missing anything that is cheap and awesome, and kind of safe?

I might post a new thread about this in offtopic if the thread dies again i guess.I would like to know what to buy, there are like hundreds of RC´s available (in Europe) and a lot of misinformation and ignorance around these.

Sorry for my bad english btw.

They are illegal here in Argentina, what the hell.

wtf are "research chemicals"
Unclassified substances that make you high who are almost totally untested for short term and especially long term side effects
An example for the unknowing

just legalize drugs faggot government

gonna cop some 2cb for halloween
I tried 1p a while ago. Better than the real thing imo, strong visuals and almost no body load

gonna cop some 2cb for halloween

I tried 1p a while ago. Better than the real thing imo, strong visuals and almost no body load
Wish I could get 2cb. Normies prefer low iq shit like xanax and coke

poor ropecel got roped

Wish I could get 2cb. Normies prefer low iq shit like xanax and coke
coke is fun, but it's a retard drug for sure. Felt like I was having a heart attack last time I used. I'm thinking of trying adderall instead

coke is fun, but it's a retard drug for sure. Felt like I was having a heart attack last time I used. I'm thinking of trying adderall instead
all drugs that fuck up your brain chemistry aren't worth

Just trust jewish chemistry bro.

I was into nootropics. But true enlightenement and entertainment comes from within

Gone but not forgotten.

:f:

I'd like to know a lot more but it's reallly interesting.