Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any incels in indiana?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I live around 30 min from Indianapolis, if any of you live close by pm a fellow incel/tflerman! I'd like meeting some of my kind in real life.

Sorry, I'm a NorthCarolinacel. Are you a Colts fan?

DONT DO IT. its a normie probably

Nautica1983 said:

I'm not originally from here, just moved because of my folks. Not much of a 
Sports fan either so I'm indeffrent about the Colts

TheVman said:
DONT DO  IT. its a normie probably

I can assure you this is not the case..

TrueForcedIncel said:
Nautica1983 said:
I'm not originally from here, just moved because of my folks. Not much of a
Sports fan either so I'm indeffrent about the Colts

TheVman said:
DONT DO IT. its a normie probably
I can assure you this is not the case..

>17 posts, already wants to meet random incels

yeah its a bunch of normie dudes wannting to beat us up for virtue singanling points

elnegro said:
go chill with eppley

Are you talking about dr.eppley, the plastic surgeon?

TheVman said:
>17 posts, already wants to meet random incels

yeah its a bunch of normie dudes wannting to beat us up for virtue singanling points

Granted this is a new account and I've only recently discovered this community thanks to the eggmans youtube channel where he mentioned that he use to frequent this site at one point.
 Notheless, I am veteran of a different website that was more directly related to my issues and where I've long posted many of my woes. I'm actually surprised I hadn't found this community sooner seeing as how closely related the issues are, like cousins I'd say.

TrueForcedIncel said:
Granted this is a new account and I've only recently discovered this community thanks to the eggmans youtube channel where he mentioned that he use to frequent this site at one point.
what? eggman's last video was over a year ago. this site is 3 months old. clearly a normie troll liar. nobody fall for this plz

TheVman said:
what? eggman's last video was over a year ago. this site is 3 months old. clearly a normie troll liar. nobody fall for this plz

No he has a new channel, he personally msg me on one of his old vids

TrueForcedIncel said:
TheVman said:
No he has a new channel, he personally msg me on one of his old vids
yeah prove it.

Nautica1983 said:

You familiar with the Winston Salem/ Greensboro area ?

SunnyBunny said:
You familiar with the Winston Salem/ Greensboro area ?

I go to college on Greensboro, but my hometown. Is Raleigh. Not familiar with Winston salem

TheVman said:
yeah prove it.

Ok, here's a link to a video he made two days ago https://youtu.be/92SG9JJ03fU   his new channel is called egg white, thing is i heard he just got banned for two weeks on valentines day over a rap video he posted.

I've also included a pic of where he responded to my comment on yt.

Attachments

• 20180215_104833.jpg
    20180215_104833.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 163
Well for all my doubters as you can see I can back my shit up with solid proof. So let there be no more doubt of my valitidy!!!!!

Nah boy. NYC :'(

Los Angelescel. Literally the worst place to be an incel

screencap.png

Zielony4 said:
Nah boy. NYC :'(

The crossroad of the world huh nice must be interesting living in NYC. I myself am actually originally from long island spend my childhood there till around 12. I've visited ny now and again because of my dad, but ironically I've only been to the city a couple times.

Weirdcel said:

screencap.png

Care to elaborate on why that is? I'm assuming it's due to the Hollywood culture, but I've never been out west nor to California so I'm just guessing. I'm from and have only lived on the eastcoast

Nautica1983 said:

What school? UNCC, UNC, NCSU?

Weirdcel said:

screencap.png

I've seen that before. I'm in the 'best' place to be incel, but there indeed are lots of single attractive women. All are looking for chads.

It's interesting in NYC only for normies or chads. Not incels :'(

IronMike said:
What school? UNCC, UNC, NCSU?

Im letting out too much information now

I live in another state, so no.

Dame there's gotta be at least one person in the Hoosier state! Ahh I don't blame you guys Indiana isn't that great if your not white and middle class.

fuck youre so lucky to live near eppley

Buy some cocaine and sniff them from implants in Eppley's office

What the hell is everyone's obsession with dr.eppely!?!? Is he really that good of a plastic surgeon???? I've gone to him once for consultation he says he'll give me an actual jaw and align my eyes for 13k. I haven't gone through with it yet because I'm currently paying off some credit card and medical debts that I want to take care of before I go ahead with this large purchase. Believe me everyday I'm slaving away at work I think to myself "one day closer to normality" by which I mean getting the procedures done. I need to get it done NOW too before my 20s disappear, as soon as I can I'm contacting who ever I need to in order to finance this endeavor

Copobalt said:
I'm here.

Cool, your profile is suspicious as fuck though. Only 3 posts and made this month? Are your really an incel!?!?!! If you are, what part of Indy you in?

TrueForcedIncel said:
Copobalt said:
I'm here.
Cool, your profile is suspicious as fuck though. Only 3 posts and made this month? Are your really an incel!?!?!! If you are, what part of Indy you in?
Hamilton. I've been lurking here since November and only recently made an account. I was on r/Incels as well but I despise Reddit and never bothered posting there either. I don't want to get doxxed or some stupid shit.