Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Incels here make Youtube vlog videos?

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Grotesques channel just got terminated, so please post links to any incel video vlogger if there are any -- especially if they're active here.

I might make a youtube channel sometime in the future

I want to make one.

Theres a few users.
@FaceandHFD
@BrendioEEE
And Grotesque are all i can think of off the top of my head

I do, but I rarely post videos because I'm never alone.

I will be making videos again soon on Bitchute. Probably tomorrow.

Grotesques channel just got terminated, so please post links to any incel video vlogger if there are any -- especially if they're active here.
Whare is he now?

the creators here tend to focus more on blackpill videos rather than vlogs

@Kent and grotesque are vloggers though

The only one I know is Virgin Messiah but he's dating a 17-year-old foid. I won't link her channel due to rules but she calls herself a "femcel" and this YouTuber exposes them for it. She comments on a lot of virgin messiah's videos as well

Used to but I’ve deleted them all now.

Didn’t show my face though. Just talked.

Used to but I’ve deleted them all now.

Didn’t show my face though. Just talked.
I would listen to it bro.

The only one I know is Virgin Messiah but he's dating a 17-year-old foid. I won't link her channel due to rules but she calls herself a "femcel" and this YouTuber exposes them for it. She comments on a lot of virgin messiah's videos as well
He was a fucking lvl1cel the whole time.

What's her channel pm it or just say the name

What's her channel

Thalia Again

Another user posted it on a thread today as well, she’s a disgusting person who uses the term “Incel” for guys to feel bad for her

I don’t think so. My voice doesn’t sound that bad but I’m a high inhib stuttering autist so it was a bit awkward..
I feel you man. I'm not an autist but i'm really high inhib and anxious.

Online or in person?

Online or in person?

Online, but they are planning to meet up once she turns 18. Announcing in a stream made by Patty H who filmed it that she’s saving her virginity for him

Here’s one of the clips he got:

What country are you from? You sound European.
That's not me lol i'm too high inhib to even show my face in pictures, no way in 1000 years i'd create channel where i'd talk to camera about my issues. Just thought this tread is about general incel channels.

What the fuck? Even Virgin Messiah got a girlfriend?

Fuck this life.