Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any incels fulfill all the traits that are normies think are important?

Do you have all of those Normie traits?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
Many ITusers think we all resonate with at least one of the things listed below:
  • Poor hygiene
  • Unemployed (or minimum wage)
  • No friends (male or female)
  • Grew up in an abusive family
  • No social skills
  • Mental illness/neurodivergence
The Bluepill claims that if someone manages to fix every single one of these areas in life, then ascending becomes possible.
Are there any people here "have it good" in all these factors, like you are functionally a normie that just happens to be an incel?

only 5 is true

maybe 2 but its decent for my age

I'm everything they wanted me to be but I'm still a 33yo virgin.

Only 1 applies to me, i work minimum wage at a fast food restaurant in LA

One thing I think normies don't get is the fact that you need to meet an attractiveness requirement in order to fulfill each of the categories.
Why don't we have social skills? probably because every time we socialized we were rejected.

Remember: It is never your fault

2 is definitely true for me

Some of these things still aren't even controllable. You can't control whether you grow up in a abusive family or are neurodivergent.

Some of these things still aren't even controllable. You can't control whether you grow up in a abusive family or are neurodivergent.
A lot of sexhavers possess these traits too.

All of the above except poor hygiene and abusive family

Many ITusers think we all resonate with at least one of the things listed below:
  • Poor hygiene
:no:
  • Unemployed (or minimum wage)
i just got laid off from wage job so yea
  • No friends (male or female)
:yes:
  • Grew up in an abusive family
dysfunctional but not overly abusive
  • No social skills
:yes:
  • Mental illness/neurodivergence
:yes: times a million

I fulfill every single one of these traits aside from having friends.

Every thing except 1

You can't fix 3,4,5,6.

Possibly 1, 5 and 6. I doubt people can tell I don't shower daily tho, and while I am off-kilter, I'm not officially autistic or whatever. I don't know what "no social skills" is supposed to entail.