Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any incel who is thinking of having a son is an absolute idiot.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
How was your life? You think your son is gonna have it any better?

You remember being shy and getting picked on in School. Same shit is gonna happen to your son.
That small penis you possess. Your son is gonna be hung like a Chinaman just like you.
Your aspergers and never being able to fit in with others. Same for your son.
Your small manboy frame. Same for your son.
You didn't go to 1 party in HS/College. Same for your son.
Being picked last in every sport. Same for your son.
You escaping into your incel hobbies. Same for your son.

Oh whats that? Your gonna raise your son differently? Get him involved with team sports/feed him a good diet. ...MIGHT work out actually better for your son. But what if it does. How's that gonna make you feel?

Lets say your son has a good Social Life in HS/College. Plays sports/normie video games/attends parties/decent physique thanks to diet/not aspie thanks to team sports as a child/might have a bigger penis once again thanks to nutrition. Perhaps he is even a bully. Your son made it unlike you!!!

Lets be honest here you would be SO FUCKING JEALOUS. Your 16 year old son bringing home hot JB's. You busting your ass at that Engineering/IT Job. You buy your son that awesome car so he can be the Big Dog at his high school. You meanwhile took the bus as an 18 year old senior. Your son is banging 5 or more hot ass JB's throughout his HS days. Your married to a women who fucked 15 guys before you. You would listen to your son fucking those JB's through the door admit it. You would hear him pounding those teen cunts. You would put your face down on the ground next to his door to listen better. You would use a fucking glass to hear more detail. You might even install a hidden camera in his PS7 to get a view of the action. Perhaps put a audio recording device inside of his bed to listen to the audio of those teen snatches snapping like a Cat Fish. Haha Just LDAR. Read Books/Play WOW. You know i'm right

I will get him a BBC atleast

Well what incel is about to have fucking kids dude

You would put your face down on the ground next to his door to listen better. You would use a fucking glass to hear more detail. You might even install a hidden camera in his PS7 to get a view of the action. Perhaps put a audio recording device inside of his bed to listen to the audio of those teen snatches snapping like a Cat Fish.

Fucking yikes. No thanks.

Lol bro. How can we have kids without a willing participant? This thread is pointless

I wish I could second that but I know some are going to betabuxx an old, used up and ugly foid within some years.

Lol bro. How can we have kids without a willing participant? This thread is pointless

Some cels might be coping thinking it can still happen.
I wish I could second that but I know some are going to betabuxx an old, used up and ugly foid within some years.

Exactly. Alot of incels will get desperate in their 30's and settle down. Especially those with close families. If you got a bunch of brothers and sisters having kids, and a mom on your ass. I can see a lot of incels caving into the pressure and betabucking.

Last edited:
This place is probably 90 percent 18-23 year old virgins.
I know for a fact a lot of people here are over 23. So your point is moot. You're just trying to stir shit up