Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any incel/looksmax writeups on trying to get laid by studying in a female dominant field?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm so unbelievably desperate that I'm actually considering enrolling in some foid-heavy school just to try to get a GF that way.

I'm so unbelievably desperate that I'm actually considering enrolling in some foid-heavy school just to try to get a GF that way.
Incel stats first things first!

depends on your looks

Won't work in the first world

Gender ratios only matter in bumfuck third world villages where there are genuinely a limited number of accessible males but it's a non-factor for urban western females

depends on your looks
Obviously... I guess I'm not on the level of a burn victim. I'm pretty fucking low tier but my desperation has served to crash my standards to the ground. I would unironically be over the moon even for a fat foid at this point.

How to get falsely accused of rape tutorial

How to get falsely accused of rape tutorial
I don't give a fuck. I hate my life and I'm unsure if it's even worth living anyways. I have *zero* problem with running that risk.

I don't give a fuck. I hate my life and I'm unsure if it's even worth living anyways. I have *zero* problem with running that risk.
High T I like that attitude. Those are the people you can send to the frontline, that will just march into the enemy no questions asked. And if they survive they get a personal slave jb girl, like the roman soldiers did.

High T I like that attitude. Those are the people you can send to the frontline, that will just march into the enemy no questions asked. And if they survive they get a personal slave whore, like the roman soldiers did.
Fucking love you for putting it like that. There is honestly something liberating in living in absolute depravity. You just stop giving a shit which is a benefit. :feelzez: *fistbump*

don't think shit like this will even work
you will just end up as the gay friend of the toilet in that college also i am sure these whores have their boyfriends that don't study with them at the college or they're lesbians and fuck each other

hmm, I might go study something related to art and graphical design. it's foid heavy and slightly interesting. healthcare and child work has the most foids but doesn't interest me in the least.

you will just end up as the gay friend of the toilet in that college also i am sure these whores have their boyfriends that don't study with them at the college or they're lesbians and fuck each other
maybe...

but my pragmatic side tells me there is at least some considerable probability for there to be a some shy, low-tier foid who might wanna get together with a school mate

it won't work

fields like nursing, psychology, sociology etc are foid dominated, but they are chad only

Maybe literature and languages, there might be some nerd girls. But again their biology dictates chad only. Although They might settle with a normie, if the normie matches perfectly in terms of personality and interests.

it won't work

fields like nursing, psychology, sociology etc are foid dominated, but they are chad only
Maybe literature and languages, there might be some nerd girls. But again their biology dictates chad only. Although They might settle with a normie, if the normie matches perfectly in terms of personality and interests.
fair

ba1.png

Wasted a year finishing the nursing courses at the hospitals. It didn't work.

That's a trap. I've taken classes with majority foids, even though my major was almost entirely men. They are there to find Chad dick, and proximity to them will only irritate them. A Chad they see once in the halls has more mental presence to them than an incel they have class with every week for years

Wasted a year finishing the nursing courses at the hospitals. It didn't work.
That's a trap. I've taken classes with majority foids, even though my major was almost entirely men. They are there to find Chad dick, and proximity to them will only irritate them. A Chad they see once in the halls has more mental presence to them than an incel they have class with every week for years
fucking brutal.

A Chad they see once in the halls has more mental presence to them than an incel they have class with every week for years
these sort of blackpills are depressing beyond belief lmao. to see a no-effort mogger always get the best of you makes everything feel futile.