Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any incel can lose his virginity to a non-prostitute female if he put his mind to it

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
It's just a case of how far/low you would have to go. If you had balls of steel and a heart of stone, you could say and do all the "right" things with a deformed 1/10, pretend to be in love with her and even ask her to marry you. If you did all this you would be guaranteed to get laid, but I suspect that very, very few people would be willing to go as far as all this in the name of simply losing their v-card, and willing to compromise themselves in these most horrible of ways.

If this is how far you would have to go to lose your virginity, it simply isn't worth it and is no answer whatsoever to your general situation. The best thing you can do is either physically improve in whatever way you possibly can or just remain incel.

Yeah, but i'm not busting my balls up for that.

*trigger warning, kinda unrelated maybe? idk*
i think that, at some point though, it isnt really about looks
take this cutie with cerebral palsy for example

her boyfriend is a literal semi-chad

imo while she isnt ugly at all, her personality is really fucking cute. this guy could've probably done better for sure, but in the end he went with her
i cant blame him she's cute as fuuuuuuck

Lowering one's standards increases one's chances of being un-incelled

The best thing you can do is either physically improve in whatever way you possibly can or just remain incel.

The best thing you can do is just pay for sex actually, because at the end of the day, all men pay, you'd end up spending money anyways to fuck and date that 1/10, so you'd be an idiot to not just pay for sex if the goal is just to lose your virginity

i respect this dude. that was a good vid and i was surprised by it .just shows that there is hope out there

I'd rather kms

Maybe a retarded SEA foid. I don't want it that bad tbh, call me volcel if you will