Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any Inbredcels here?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Anyone?
@RREEEEEEEEE
Any other muslimcels/pakicels or whites from American South? Or any curries from tamil nadu or South India in general
@JayGoptri @Indracel Anyone

Anyone?
@RREEEEEEEEE
Any other muslimcels/pakicels or whites from American South? Or any curries from tamil nadu or South India in general
@JayGoptri @Indracel Anyone
I'm from american south but i'm far from inbred. The most inbred people in the world are probably the polynesians. There ain't nobody else living and going there.

Im pretty sure im inbreed.

I'm from american south but i'm far from inbred. The most inbred people in the world are probably the polynesians. There ain't nobody else living and going there.
Pakistan? More than half of Pakistan is inbred

Sand niggers have inbred themselves to the world’s greatest civilizations to the most low iq people on Earth. Truly a tragedy.

Sand niggers have inbred themselves to the world’s greatest civilizations to the most low iq people on Earth. Truly a tragedy.
Imagine going from mesopotamia to modern day baghdad.

yeah apparently cousin fucking was something abraham used to do but it died out after Ishmael but then Muhammad revived it again and married his cousin :feelsseriously:

Imagine going from mesopotamia to modern day baghdad.
Mass ritual suicide at this failure

yeah apparently cousin fucking was something abraham used to do but it died out after Ishmael but then Muhammad revived it again and married his cousin :feelsseriously:
Cousin fucking was a problem even among Jews. Even to this days Sephardic and sand nigger Jews have high rates of being inbred.

:feelshehe: i see do you have any signs like me genetic defects, respiratory problems etc
I look like a genetic defect and mentally im fucked up like both of my parents, my dad has cardiovascular problems since youth, my mom had strong asthma, my brother died of cardiovascular complications at 37. Me, still no serious health problems.

I look like a genetic defect and mentally im fucked up like both of my parents, my dad has cardiovascular problems since youth, my mom had strong asthma, my brother died of cardiovascular complications at 37. Me, still no serious health problems.
I see i still have mild asthma i used to have really bad asthma up until 12 years old

Is it a fact or are you exaggerating. If you aren't that is pretty messed up :feelspuke:
Images

I see i still have mild asthma i used to have really bad asthma up until 12 years old
That sucks. Does it affects your daily life? My mom used to use two types of inhalers and pills. My biggest fear is getting a stroke or heart attack since in our family we have thinner veins that clogs up easier.

That sucks. Does it affects your daily life? My mom used to use two types of inhalers and pills. My biggest fear is getting a stroke or heart attack since in our family we have thinner veins that clogs up easier.
Not really but i can't run for more than two minutes and yes i still have those two pills and that inhaler i will post pic sometime

still don't get the legitimacy of this, South Indians (presumably higher abo admixture) on average are higher IQ than the ones living in North India, even development wise it's a lot better in the South than the North. The only exception to it is Indian Punjab
Is abo mixture actually higher there?

some of my family members are inbred but i am not
i still wish i can fuck my cousin tho but i won't want to have children with her at all, not because i don't want deformed kids but because inflation these days makes having children and supporting them financially almost impossible
btw i mean by inbred (the child of a cousin fucked by another relative)

Pajeet IQ strikes again. Everyone on this planet is related, so you’re always inbreeding if you decide to have kids.

Pajeet IQ strikes again. Everyone on this planet is related, so you’re always inbreeding if you decide to have kids.
No thats not what i meant im talking about direct first cousin fucking not some laws of muh cosmos descendants of a single cell 826272822 gazillion years ago

I'm not inbred, but I do have 3 male cousins who are. Brutal part is that they all mog me in various ways, be it height, athletism, beard, nose, strength, NT-ness, and job